Did a test on the portuguese Premier League, 1 season on holliday, i leave the results to anyone interested.
My thoughts about this test:

1 - 2nd place close to the winner its encouraging, not very good in UEL, won a domestic cup.
2 - The stats from all the team are good, many goals from everybody leaded by the SC. Check the BPDF, means good corner set piece.
3 - Defense inst impressive, with a conceeded average over 1.0 and although many players are scoring the ofeense average is slightly over 2.

Doesnt seems a bad tct, under human control i believe it will work better, worth the try.

Attachments

• 1-Standings.jpg
    1-Standings.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 2-Trophees.jpg
    2-Trophees.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 3-League analysis.jpg
    3-League analysis.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 5-UEL analysis.jpg
    5-UEL analysis.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 54
  • 6-Team Stats.jpg
    6-Team Stats.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 7-Players Stats.jpg
    7-Players Stats.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 51
  • AF.jpg
    AF.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 45
  • AMC.jpg
    AMC.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 44
  • AML.jpg
    AML.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 31
  • AML-R.jpg
    AML-R.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 29
  • AMR.jpg
    AMR.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 25
  • BPDF.jpg
    BPDF.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 27
  • MC.jpg
    MC.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 26
Did a test on the portuguese Premier League, 1 season on holliday, i leave the results to anyone interested.
My thoughts about this test:

1 - 2nd place close to the winner its encouraging, not very good in UEL, won a domestic cup.
2 - The stats from all the team are good, many goals from everybody leaded by the SC. Check the BPDF, means good corner set piece.
3 - Defense inst impressive, with a conceeded average over 1.0 and although many players are scoring the ofeense average is slightly over 2.

Doesnt seems a bad tct, under human control i believe it will work better, worth the try.
Thanks for the feedback! The defense is what I am most worried about. In my save, I've tried different things to improve it. Im not sure whether making the DL more defensive by putting him on Wing-Back defend or making him a full back or making the the roaming playmaker a center-mid on support is more effective.