craiigman

Reaction score
Just started one with Feyenoord and so far I'm picking up an injury a game! Luckily most of them have only been a few week ones, but it's leaving my squad thin and I've got de Vrij out for 5 to 6 months :(

Does it have anything to do with my physio's? They suck, but I can't afford to sign any new ones with max wage I can offer staff is 1.6k..

If not, is it just bad luck or is there something I can do? I don't play anyone with less than 90% condition or match fitness?

Last game had 2 injuries. 4-5 weeks and 6-8 weeks! This is getting awful!!

How are you playing? Is the tempo slow?
I've noticed when I play really slow and the opposition make a lot of tackles then my players pick up a lot of injuries, the types of tackles are the ones when a player gets the ball goes to run and gets stomped out, the ones were the player is dwelling on the ball a bit and the opposition dives in with one of them monster tackles and the ones wear a player gets it on the edge of the box and tries to turn to face goal and gets crushed.
Doesn't mean my team don't win coz I've usually got a player near by to pick up the loose ball but I do tack a lot of challenges per game.

When I play quick and direct I seem to pick up less injuries, maybe because the players have the ball for less time and in more space before being closed down, could be a coincidence?