Snowflakey

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I'm currently playing a career with Athletic, and got a couple of questions in process..

1) I normally play 4-1-3-2 with a defensive midfielder. And, both my strikers play as Targetman(attacking). Is it normal rly?
p.s. it worked well for me till this time - after playing 14 matches in league , i'm 3rd after R.M. and Barca, with 26 goals totally scored by my strikers..

2) As i said above, i play with 2 strikers, and the problem is, they got in offside zone 70% of the time, but they don't have trick about offside( stay on edge of defence, or smth like that ). Can I somehow,and if yes, how, liquidate this problem?:D

Sry for my bad english, i'm from Russia actually.
Thx in advance.

you will normally want a support striker next to a Target man, I would recommend munian(support dlp) next to llorente as attacking target man. that's what I play, finished second first season.

Tried this.
Used Muniain as DLP(support) or poacher, but he doesn't score at all.
Using Llorente & Toquero.. Both targetmen with attack duty.

And, what about my defence problem? :C

right click on them and you can train them to beat the offside trap.

:O
tried this. They always stay at the edge of defence,with last defender, And often get offsides :C

When I played with Athletic I played 4-2-3-1 and that tactic worked amazingly well

Irzaioz (Signed Ruffier after 2 seasons)
Iraola - Amorebieta - San Jose - Aurtenetxe (In 2nd season Azpilicueta and Natxo Monreal were full backs)
Javi Martinez (BWM) - Benat (AP,support) (Signed Arteta, Raul Garcia after a while)
Muniain (W,Attack), Herrera (AM, Attack), Susaeta (W-Attack)
Llorente (TM, Attack)

Very Fluid, Attack, Short Passing, More Roaming, More Expressing, Press More and Man Marking

My 2 CMs were in the CM position and not the DM position

Did 4 seasons and finished 3rd, 2nd, 3rd and 3rd again
Won 4 Spanish Cups
Won 3 Super Cups
Won 2 Europa Leagues
Won 1 Euro Super Cup
Won 1 World Cup (France)

Was in September of the 5th season (also manager of Spain) when my game crashed and I couldnt reload it. My most enjoyable game on fm 12 by far

Last edited:
I would try playing munian as a inside forward on the left, hes young and u have more time to teach him and train him, then maybe get sumone on the right to pump sum balls in to llorente, that guy is a epic target man for arsenal or barca, ball to feet tactics