dbs86

Reaction score
Thought i would give doing a save game with bilbao a go as quite a few others have done it and its a good challenge.

I sold llorente to arsenal bought in Benat, monreal and Kike sola with the money and also signed del horno on a free. Didnt really need to sign a striker though as guillermo fernandez in the B team is awesome with games he was my top scorer in all competitions and top scorer in the spanish cup which I won and in the league I finished 2nd. I also noticed that Aduriz doesnt seem to play as well as Toquero so at the end of the 1st season I sold him.

Since the board also want you to blood youth players into the first team I also signed the cream of the spanish regens once the transfer window reopened hoping that my superior training facilities will turn them into awesome players, I concentrated on the best rated regens my scouts recomended and also players with high determination and other mental stats as an experiment to see if they will develop well.

I will post a load of screenshots for you to have a look at

View attachment 284640View attachment 284641View attachment 284642View attachment 284643View attachment 284644View attachment 284646View attachment 284647View attachment 284648View attachment 284649View attachment 284650View attachment 284651View attachment 284652View attachment 284653View attachment 284654View attachment 284655View attachment 284656View attachment 284657View attachment 284663

Im also using this team and about to sign kike is he good ?
Also when do the spanish regens come in ?

kike is ok but i only signed him as cover then loaned him out in my second season as guillermo fernandez in my b team is a better player i also sold aduriz and playerd toquero as a target man as he got quite a few goals that way, in the second season i went with munian as my poacher and he got loads of goals, ill post a summary soon, also spanish regens come in on the 28th of march, what i do is save my transfer budget and then buy all the best 16 year old spaniards so they turn basque and i then have more players