Meow

Reaction score
This is directed mainly towards people who have ever managed them, Is there enough Spanish/Basque players second season onwards to recruit for the future and -this is many years in- have enough basque first team/subs?

I'm talking quality players because there are very little at the start of the game that are worth signing.

i found that regens are very important for athletic. but to be honest llorente and muniain will fire them in for you right from season 1.

I am doing an Athletic Bilbao save right now and I have just found that improving the youth facilities, promoting youth players and improving on the current players is all I can do.

I have only made one transfer, and that's still tore a hole in my budget. Tying down key players is also needed, because bigger clubs start hunting for the likes of Llorente, Muniain, Iraola and you're youth players.

Currently 4th after four games. Unbeaten.

I am doing an Athletic Bilbao save right now and I have just found that improving the youth facilities, promoting youth players and improving on the current players is all I can do.

I have only made one transfer, and that's still tore a hole in my budget. Tying down key players is also needed, because bigger clubs start hunting for the likes of Llorente, Muniain, Iraola and you're youth players.

Currently 4th after four games. Unbeaten.

Yup, I asked to upgrade the youth facilities off the bat, Llorente and Muinian are AMAZING, Javi Martinez has been my star player surprisingly as of season 1.

I bought Cesar Azpilicueta because there was little I could do transfer wise, but it's a nice challenge and thanks for the reply :3