Athletico Madrid Will Dominate La Liga!

Scotty1111

Reaction score
Scott Takes Charge At Athletico Madrid

View attachment 87585

Scott Stated He is hoping to create a Top Class team during his time at Athletico and he will do this by looking at youth who he believes is the Future of this football Club! He talked about the amazing young talent at Athletico and named a few of the key players for the future!

Ignacio Camacho

View attachment 87586

Scott will do all he can to keep young Ignacio at the Football Club, he believes the young starlet is not only the Future for Athletico Madrid but also the Future of Spanish football! give him a couple more years and he will be the brightest prospect around.

Borja

View attachment 87587

At the age of only 17 this guy has a very promising future ahead of him! Scott has already rejected bids from top clubs including Arsenal and Real Madrid! Borja is labelled the next Diego Forlan, He buried Chelsea in a pre season friendy to live up to all the hype surrounding him!

Fran Merida

View attachment 87588

Well known for being part of Arsenal's youngsters, Fran has decided to Join Athletico Madrid and dominate Spanish football! Scott is extatic to have such a top youth player at Athletico and said Fran will be a big Star here!

Eduardo Salvio

View attachment 87589

This kid just defines the word Wonderkid, At the age of 19 he has already had a first team Cap for Argentina! His stats are simply amazing for a player at his age, and Scott cannot wait to see him in action! A pre season injury sees him sidelined for 3 months which is a real setback!

Sergio Asenjo

View attachment 87590

Having already established himself as Athletico's First choice goalkeeper, young sergio has an excellent career ahead of him! He has 10 youth caps to his name but Scott stated it is only a matter of time before young Sergio will recieve his first First Team Cap! He has also gained interest from other big clubs around the world but scott has no intentions of selling him!

Sergio Aguero

View attachment 87591

This guy is World Class Scott stated, I would not sell him even if a bid for 100 million came in right now! He is the future of both Athletico and Argentina and will soon if not already become the best player in the world! Aguero loves this club, he has been here for 4 years now and it competes with Independiente to be his favourite football club!

Diego Forlan

View attachment 87539

Diego Forlan is nothing short of spectacular! Having been a flop at Manchester United Diego joined La Liga outfit Villareal, bagging 25 goals in his opening season, Man Utd will be very dissappointed that they let him go for only £2.2 million, he played for Villareal for 3 seasons then Joined Athletico Madrid for £18.25 million! He has scored 48 league goals in 2 seasons which any top striker would be proud of!

Jose Antonio Reyes

View attachment 87552

Scott believes Reyes to be a top class player, Some Arsenal fans may disagree, but his form and consistency for Athletico Madrid has been excellent! At the age of 26 he has 21 Spain First team caps and excellent stats on the game to become a real key player for Athletico!

Athletico Madrid Information

Stadium Details

Name - Vicente Calderon
City - Madrid
Capacity - 54,851
Pitch Size – 105 × 70 m
Other Facilities: – Ciudad Deportiva del Nuevo Cerro del Espino (Sports Academy)

Kit Information

Home

View attachment 87592

Away

View attachment 87593

Transfer Budget

13 Million

Transfers Out

Simao

View attachment 87555

Scott sold Athletico Favourite Simao for a fee of 12 Million to Seria A outfit Inter Milan, Scott recieved 50% of the final value sale which gave him a budget of around 13 million!

Mariano Pernia

View attachment 87556

Scott released Ageing Pernia as he is focusing on Youth developement! He thanked Pernia for his work at the club and wished him all the best in the future!

Transfer In

Steven Defour

View attachment 87557

Scott was delighted as he opened the cheque book for his first signing of the season! Young Steven Defour of Standard Liege joined Athletico Madrid for a fee of 11.25 Million, Scott mentioned that Steven will be a top class player in years to come and will add that missing piece to our Midfield, Defour already has 23 First Team Caps for Belgium at the age of 21!

Season Expectations

Scott stated that his main aim in his first season at Athletico madrid was to get a young team and progress it, It takes a while for youngsters to Gel he mentioned, but when it does come right our rivals will know! The boards expectations were European Qualification but Scott had different ideas and thinks Athletico Can challenge for the title!

Coming Soon

Pre Season Friendlies
Tactics
Month 1 of La Liga Season

Using Update

Summer Transfer update 2010 Across the World V3

Last edited:
I like Athletico, hope you do well!

Simao for 12 mil though??

I like Athletico, hope you do well!

Simao for 12 mil though??
yeah m8, you rate that good or bad? Inter Milan were interested and offered me 6 million so I upped it to 12 and they agreed!

yeah m8, you rate that good or bad? Inter Milan were interested and offered me 6 million so I upped it to 12 and they agreed!
Simao is worth more than 12 Million but it does give you a healthy transfer budget :)

I would of held on to him mate, good player. 20 mil I may have let him go!

Who are you using to replace him?

Simao is worth more than 12 Million but it does give you a healthy transfer budget :)
Ahh dam he was only valued at 5 million so I thought 12 million was good enough, was enough to buy defour though so Im happy :), next update soon!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

I would of held on to him mate, good player. 20 mil I may have let him go!

Who are you using to replace him?
Eduardo Slavio will replace him m8, this kid looks immence, 19 years of age and his stats are quality!

Ahh dam he was only valued at 5 million so I thought 12 million was good enough, was enough to buy defour though so Im happy :), next update soon!

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Eduardo Slavio will replace him m8, this kid looks immence, 19 years of age and his stats are quality!

Ah right, get another first team player to tutor him, helps quite alot if you pick the right guy ^^)

You should mention the update you are using and i was thinking bout doing a Atletico Madrid save and maybe a FM Story as well hmm

You should mention the update you are using and i was thinking bout doing a Atletico Madrid save and maybe a FM Story as well hmm
First Post edited :) Cheers for the feedback! More opinions and feedback is appreciated!

Promising start mate, but I can't see the attachments..

Pre Season

Scott has decided to release his tactic to the media and public, he stated there was no harm in doing this and it will not effect the tactics superiority in any way.

View attachment 87580

Scott mentioned why he has decided to use the 4231 formation, I believe that this formation will suit my team the best, Aguero can sit just behind Forlan and our 2 speedy wingers can attack alot more than a simple 442.

Scotts Boys maintain 100% Pre Season Record

Fixture 1

Amoras 0 Athletico Madrid 8

Goalscorers

Jose Antonio Reyes x3
Jose Manuel Jurado x2
Ignacio Camacho
Diego Forlan
Raul Garcia

Man Of The Match

Jose Antonio Reyes

Attendance

Fixture 2

Modena 0 Athletico Madrid 2

Goalscorers

Diego Forlan
Eduardo Salvio

Man Of The Match

Jose Antonio Reyes

Attendance

Fixture 3

Vit. Guimaraes 0 Athletico Madrid 2

Goalscorers

Diego Forlan
Fran Merida

Man Of The Match

Luis Perea

Attendance

Fixture 4

Athletico Madrid 1 Chelsea 0

Goalscorers

Borja

Man Of The Match

Petr Cech

Attendance

Fixture 5

Frosinone 0 Athletico Madrid 2

Goalscorers

Juan Valera
Sebastian Gallegos

Man Of The Match

Juan Valera

Attendance

Fixture 6

Rayo Majadahonda 1 Athletico Madrid 4

Goalscorers

Ibra x2
Fran Merida
Diego Forlan

Man Of The Match

Ibra

Attendance

View attachment 87573

Sorry about Simao being in the picture guys!

Last edited:
Promising start mate, but I can't see the attachments..
Yeah m8 neither can I :(, some of them I can see and some I cant... All uploaded the exact same with on this site, I wonder what the problem could be?

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Ok sorted all pictures out :), Just had to reupload them!