dmlambert

Reaction score
Hi there,

I need help, I am just about to finish my first season, I have gaurenteed myself 3rd in the Spanish League, won the EURO Cup and also won the Spanish Cup.

Real Madrid won the League with Barcelona close behind, but I finished a further 11 points behind then, but comfortably above 4th.

I was wandering does any one have any recommendations for players that will help me close the gap between 'the big 2'?

BTW I already have signed Neymar (a lot of people seem to suggest him) he didnt have the best of seasons so hopefully he will get better for next season.

Cheers

DMLambert

I've found that Neymar always takes a season to fit in on my saves so hopefully he should step it up in your next season. What is your transfer budget and where do you need to strengthen?

Thanks Raikon I will have a look at some of those players tonight

I've found that Neymar always takes a season to fit in on my saves so hopefully he should step it up in your next season. What is your transfer budget and where do you need to strengthen?

Fingers crossed, this season I've used him as a bit part player with Aguero and Forlan. My budget is £20 Million, would prefer to get 2/3 good defenders for that. My only real stand out defender is Boateng (sp) who I bought from Man City.