Maxi6pack

Reaction score
View attachment 194312

This Is My Current Squad And I Am In My Second Season. Who Do You Think I Should Buy And Sell Enable To Improve From Third Which I Was Last Season?

You will need some good fullbacks and perhaps a better central midfielder. Your strikers are pretty good and your attacking midfielder are good enough for the next few seasons. what role do you use for your central midfielder?Here are some good fullbacks: Diego Renan, Davide Santon, Rafael, Fabio, de Silvestrie, Lucas Digne, Cornel Rapa, Canella, Insua, Montoya

I Am Getting A New Midfielder Called Daniel Parejo From Valencia. I Am Looking At Fullbacks, Thanks For The Suggestions. I Have 20 Million To Spend.

Stop Making An Uppercase Letter In Every ******* Word, It's Annoying As **** To Read.
But buy a new goalkeeper, Sergio Asenjo really ain't that good. I would also recommend Ganso and Neymar.

Ok. Sorry. it is a habit i have. I will look for a new goalkeeper.

Ok. Sorry. it is a habit i have. I will look for a new goalkeeper.
I recommend Luis Guilherme, I think his name is. Scout him. In some games he turn out to be really good, in others he is just decent.

Thanks

---------- Post added 04/09/2011 at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 03/09/2011 at 06:52 PM ----------

I am using walleys update and I have done two saves so far. And in both saves you are able to buy Samir Nasri for 11 million because man city transfer list him and put him in the reserves. So now I have sorted out a midfielder. :D