Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantsil

Reaction score
I just started a new game with Athlone Town.I have a budget of 0K and only 647 euros to spend on wages.I will take any suggestions

Edit your finances? Lol, it would be the only way.. Unless you loan like a whole team?

But yeah I recommend Kaka ;)

Hardly cheating signings players from a foreign country...

No,they're saying that because I cheated in a different game.But im not gonna cheat in this game

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Load players from Reunion
what is reunion anyways?

no they aren't but their second nationality is always French, therefor they'll always get a work permit. but on lower league you could load countries such as reunion, new caledonia, dominica, cayman islands etc. because their players wil have a second nationality from the eu.

hmm well those players aren't really worth it. I mean it's fun to have some guy from the other side of the planet but those guys never really improve. Unless you're Barca, make them you're sattelite club it might change things a bit or by cheating, but yeah, we don't want that do we

just downloaded jp woody's brian clough tactics
i'll post up if they work or not

you did say "i will take any suggestions." I reccomend messi.

hmm well those players aren't really worth it. I mean it's fun to have some guy from the other side of the planet but those guys never really improve. Unless you're Barca, make them you're sattelite club it might change things a bit or by cheating, but yeah, we don't want that do we

They're def worth it. They transform any BS team into a decent league 2 team.

Also selling them off gives a foundation for a squad to be built for development

Yeh reunion players are nearly all free transfers and mostly they turn into players worth a tidy 10k which is tasty profit for lower league teams. It's exactly what I did with Workington and im doing real good in Blue Square North at the moment :D

Took over Limerick fc ( Part Timers ), Bottom of the first divison, Not a euro to my name, Tryed the JP woody tactics with no joy at all, 4 draws and 8 defeats, As soon as i go in front i concede stright away. Realy struggling.

Anyone know any other tactics for part-time teams..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.