Atlético Acreano - Brazilian Youth Challenge

Keep it up this is interesting!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Gooner :)

This is great, unlucky on missing out on promotion, but could be blessing in disguise as you said.
Check my story out if u can mate. Cheers. :)

We got £180K Prize money anyway to help us keep going for a little bit.

Also, I said that my players were a lot weaker than the rest of the teams in the division, well here are the top scorers of Serie D followed by my top scorer who finished joint 11th on goals scored:

rcLvWYO.png

k7a5I38.png

jUZRkVe.png

LRdlzKJ.png

HHDq3WA.png

xGILdRJ.png

WKYR8Ee.png

Unlucky you didn't go up but I guess you would've got hammered, any chance you can follow my new England story?

Aaand the game is bugged...there are no new State Championship fixtures..why always me?

Because the game has gone badly ALREADY, are there any countries that anyone wants me to try a Youth challenge in, I'll make the editor data myself this time just to make sure.

Because the game has gone badly ALREADY, are there any countries that anyone wants me to try a Youth challenge in, I'll make the editor data myself this time just to make sure.

Sorry to hear about your game mate. What about Wales/Ireland or Scotland? Just an idea. :)

I've already suggested to mojodex on his magnificent Andorra thread, but how about a pacific youth challenge where you manage a nation from the pacific e.g. Tahiti, Solomon Islands, and take the nt to world and ofc cup glory, and a team from one of those nations to pacific champions league, and world club cup glory. If you decide you what to do this, I'd be more than willing to create you the editor as all the Oceania league downloads I've seen at the moment don't have the correct structure, just a thought :D

Sorry to hear about your game mate. What about Wales/Ireland or Scotland? Just an idea. :)

I'd probably stay away from the home nations apart from maybe Welsh lower leagues to make it interesting.

I've already suggested to mojodex on his magnificent Andorra thread, but how about a pacific youth challenge where you manage a nation from the pacific e.g. Tahiti, Solomon Islands, and take the nt to world and ofc cup glory, and a team from one of those nations to pacific champions league, and world club cup glory. If you decide you what to do this, I'd be more than willing to create you the editor as all the Oceania league downloads I've seen at the moment don't have the correct structure, just a thought :D

One thing I've noticed about Oceania is that their league reputations never change meaning that the youth players will hit a glass ceiling and won't be able to compete well enough in the Club World Cup as well as the fact that realistically their isn't enough prize money to make changes to the Junior Coaching & Youth Facilities. :p

I'd probably stay away from the home nations apart from maybe Welsh lower leagues to make it interesting.

One thing I've noticed about Oceania is that their league reputations never change meaning that the youth players will hit a glass ceiling and won't be able to compete well enough in the Club World Cup as well as the fact that realistically their isn't enough prize money to make changes to the Junior Coaching & Youth Facilities. :p
Fair enough I never knew that

What about a Caribbean nation, e.g. Montserrat bvi or Turks and Caicos

What about a Caribbean nation, e.g. Montserrat bvi or Turks and Caicos

Hmm, there is a Caribbean megapack over on the official forums that has been made for 13.3 and has the CFU Club Championship so that the Caribbean teams can actually enter the Champions League.

vIdM9d4.png

The countries available in North America.
any of those would be a great challenge, if I was you I'd choose between Montserrat(half the island was blew up by a volcano), Bermuda and Suriname(I'm sure seedorf was born there) but its up to you any of them bar the USA and Mexico would be a great challenge

any of those would be a great challenge, if I was you I'd choose between Montserrat(half the island was blew up by a volcano), Bermuda and Suriname(I'm sure seedorf was born there) but its up to you any of them bar the USA and Mexico would be a great challenge

I wouldn't go to Montserrat since they only have 4 teams in the entire country, there are so many countries to choose from :O

I wouldn't go to Montserrat since they only have 4 teams in the entire country, there are so many countries to choose from :O
good point, it will be a tough decision, Jamaica could be a good story

good point, it will be a tough decision, Jamaica could be a good story

That's what I was thinking, they play 44 games in the top division which is great for me and the club I'd want to play is in the lowest playable division which is better, and Jamaica have some good team names as well.

That's what I was thinking, they play 44 games in the top division which is great for me and the club I'd want to play is in the lowest playable division which is better, and Jamaica have some good team names as well.
yep and a national team, that already has some promise, and wouldn't take complete rebuilding

I was going to mention something with Australia if all the leagues were connected and the salary caps removed... But still should be interesting