Martincz

Reaction score
iam playing 4-2-3-1 tactic and iam looking for some boost for my team..

Villa
Arda Turan - Raul Garcia - Diego Costa
Gabi - Mario Suarez
Fillipe - Alderweireld - Godin - Juanfran

I feel like i need a maybe one good CB and RB also right winger because i would like to play Diego Costa as a striker..

I have like 11m? for transfers..

Thanks for yours advices.. :wub:

If you renew Arda Turun contract, you can offer him away and Man Utd, should be bitting 25m. The same with Koke renew his contract and offer him away and Monaco should bit 17,5m.

Look for Jose Gimenez, his playing in your u19 squad, then you got Javi Manquillo.

Imo Balanta is a must buy, but would say that At. Madrid is pretty decent in they back line.
Would focus a bit more in their offensive line, but thats just me.

And do what Mssg is saying, Arda Turan is amazing, but stupid enough, i forgot to give him a new contract.
So City Cashed in his release clause :(, Koke is just amazing.

GL with your save, you gonna be happy in 2015, when you get the new stadium with room for 77.000

Last edited:
I've started a save with Atletico as well. Signed Sven Bender and Benedikt Howedes, sold Mario Suarez, Adrian, Tiago and Cristian Rodriguez. Oliver is an outstanding prospect! Arda Turan is decent but seems to be a bit injury prone in mine. I've set up 41221 like this:

Villa
Arda Turan (If) Att Diego Costa (w) supp

Gabi (dlp) supp Koke (bbm) supp

Bender (AM) def

Felipe (wb)att Godin (cd) def Howedes (cd) def alderweireld (fb) auto

beat real madrid 2-1 in the bernebau and had some other impressive results as well. will post some screenshots up later