nath-2010

Reaction score
Watching The Champions league semi last night Made me want to start a new game with Atletico. Squad looks a little short to manage a title challange. need mayve a Right back and a stricker. Holding Midfielder to back mario suarez up. any ideas cheers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Get Diego Costa to sign a new contract asap. At the moment he has a low release clause! Thell sell him after that if you want, you will get more money.

Get rid of the old guard and the tat. Make yourself some money while you can.

Wait 2 weeks and get Kevin Volland. His release clause is 12.75m. He doesn't want to leave at the beginning, but will eventually.

Sign Mario Pugliese (holding midfielder), Alberto Cerri (striker) and Andrija Zivkovic (AMR) for compensation (Approach to sign).

If you have the league loaded up (he may appear anyway) SIGN HUMAM TARIQ. He's the Iraqi Messi. Plays for Al-Quwa Al-Jawiya[FONT=arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

Serge Aurier is a good RB.

Just sold Felipe To arsenal for 20.5m. iv tied Diego Cost and Koke down to new deals. Signed Balanta. so looking for a LB/WB

Moreno. Spanish, and available for reasonably cheaply.

Grimaldo for LB if Barca are willing to sell. He's absolute quality.
Volland is at Athletico in my current save and he's tearing the league apart, 20+ goals a season and worth 42million

I tried signing Moreno but couldnt agree a price. so signed Ricardo Rodriguez for 9m.Grimaldo was hard to agree a reasonable price to. really wanted him too but wasnt paying there asking price. But wen i sold Felipe i never got the money from his transfer to buy players. so i couldnt bring a striker in. that was the only reason i sold him so i had money to bring a new forward in.

I tried signing Moreno but couldnt agree a price. so signed Ricardo Rodriguez for 9m.Grimaldo was hard to agree a reasonable price to. really wanted him too but wasnt paying there asking price. But wen i sold Felipe i never got the money from his transfer to buy players. so i couldnt bring a striker in. that was the only reason i sold him so i had money to bring a new forward in.

Did you not check your transfer revenue first?

No iv changed it now so i get 90‰ Im doin fine in league just abit screwed if costa or villa gets injured.