I have about £60million and 500k wages budget

I need a striker capable of playing as a lone front man
I was thinking lukaku?

I need a box to box midfielder
Thinking asamoah or goretzka

Possibly a quality left back?

Any ideas or past experiences with these or any players greatly appreciated

Thanks

I have Kovacic on my save with PSG 2018 and use him in the box-to-box role and is quality.

LB...A,Robertson whos at Hull or Dundee if not using update very solid LB or Rodriguez from Wolfburg.
B2B....Pedro Obieng/C.Yacob/Mulumbu/David Pavelka
ST...Benteke/M.Destro/Berardi

LB...A,Robertson whos at Hull or Dundee if not using update very solid LB or Rodriguez from Wolfburg.
B2B....Pedro Obieng/C.Yacob/Mulumbu/David Pavelka
ST...Benteke/M.Destro/Berardi

Would you say Robertson is better than insua or filipe? I wouldn't tbh but you might have experience of him improving more.

Ive seen Robertson go to Man United for around £18m he looked just all round very solid LB 1st season i think he got 7.6 rating 2nd season 7.5 rating then the save crashed.

For left back, I highly recommend Caner Erkin, especially if you are using the LFC update. He's just brilliant as a wing back with support duty. But unfortunately, he keeps getting a lot of yellow cards which might be an issue for you

For left back, I highly recommend Caner Erkin, especially if you are using the LFC update. He's just brilliant as a wing back with support duty. But unfortunately, he keeps getting a lot of yellow cards which might be an issue for you

I'm not using the LFC update but I'll check him out next time I go on! Cheers

For both LB and B2B i allways go after the pairing of Lucas Romero and Jonathan Silva

For both LB and B2B i allways go after the pairing of Lucas Romero and Jonathan Silva

Jonathan silvas a great shout completely forgot about him!!! Gonna check out Gabriel Silva as well for lb! Anyone used him????

I used him as a AML-Winger-Attack was a beast goals and assists for fun.

Alex Telles as LB... Used him for years, quite a player.