• Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 25K

coolmcool

Reaction score
Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309027

Club Info

View attachment 309028

Despite being in debt almost up to twice the value of the club At Madrid are not afraid to splash the cash and after last season they sold of Aguero and Forlan and brought in the wonderful Falcao for a massive £35 million, it will be nice for once not having to pay that £52 million release clause to get him like i have on previous Man Utd and Barcelona saves.

The main problem i will have with the finances despite both loans lasting til 2030 is that i only get half the revenue made from any transfers so a lot of the bigger deals including ones to sell Falcao really dont seem worth it, having looked at the squad i feel we can survive til January without anyone coming or going as i will then be able to see who the deadwood is.

We are touted for 3rd place in the league and a good run in the Europa League and to do this i doubt i will need to strengthen or change the squad much i will have to mainly look towards free transfers, loans, youth players and bosmans to get any new players in.

Key Players

View attachment 309029View attachment 309030View attachment 309031

Falcao is clearly the shining light of this team but we do have quality throughout including two young decent GK's, i will look to play Falcao up front on his own as a Poacher and have Arda Turan just behind him feeding him through balls and lastly striker Adrian will be turned into more of an AMR and hope to get in on the goals himself. In real life i know Diego Costa has also been playing well recently but his ratings by my Assitant dont look promising.

Youth Players

There are no stand out players in any of the 3 lower reserve teams but decent looking youngsters include AMC Oliver, DMC Koke who is more of a first team player already and striker Pedro who i will be looking to get some game time when Falcao needs a rest.

Tactic

View attachment 309032

The tactic is very simple and a tried and tested method on many saves including Wolves, Dnipro and Man Utd it is just a good tactic that seems to work for me, Falcao will be up front while Turan is in behind with Adrian and Rodriguez hammering balls across the box for Falcao to get on the end of.

August Update Next . . .

Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309039

August 2012

La Liga
19/08/2012
Deportivo 1 - 0 At Madrid
ATT : 25,740

Not what i had hoped for in the season opener! We really missed Adrian and Falcao who were nursing injuries after that stupid international break just before the league starts!

La Liga
26/08/2012
At Madrid 2 - 1 Barcelona
ATT : 54,745
Gabi 15 Pedro 61

A huge win after the poor start and we are still without Falcao and its his replacement youngster Pedro who grabs the most important goal of his young career, at this point we actually went 2-0 up so i took the striker off put on another CB and changed to a major defensive style for the last 30 mins where Messi instantly scored a 40 yard run mega goal but then we shut up shop and got the result.

European Super Cup
31/08/2012
At Madrid 5 - 3 Chelsea
Falcao 9 Emre 13 Adrian 51 Diego Costa 65 Cristian Rodriguez 95
ATT : 18,751

We beat the champions league winners in a massive back and forth game where we were up 2-0 before 15 mins had gone yet went into the break down 3-2 but with subs and a change in tempo we smashed in 2 goals quickly and Rodriguez made it official, i never thought we would be getting a Cup already!

View attachment 309046

Player of the Month

View attachment 309047

Adrian is loving his AMR spot not only scoring a goal but setting up 2 more this month we have dealt well with Arda Turans absent as well through injury plus Raul Garcia is out for almost 4 months!

gd luck..on my champions league challenge save..AT Madrid are no.1 in the world now and la liga for 7 years now has been shared with them and real

gd luck..on my champions league challenge save..AT Madrid are no.1 in the world now and la liga for 7 years now has been shared with them and real

Thanks mate i think my squad is capable of quite a lot its just because of the huge debt i hope the club dont sell players without my control, i had some poor bids for Falcao including Chelsea offering £18 million over 48 months!

Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309082

September 2012

Europa League Draw

AZ
Newcastle
Dnipro

La Liga
15/09/2012
At Madrid 1 - 0 Mallorca
Arda Turan 47
ATT : 42,237

Nice win i would have liked to score a few more but with Falcao, Adrian and Raul Garcia currently missing a win is good enough for me!

Europa League Group Stage
20/09/2012
Newcastle 0 - 1 At Madrid
Miranda 14
ATT : 44,291

We should have thrashed them and we would have if we were at full strength im still yet to see the more than 45 minutes of Falcao! They played a complete youth team including Sammy Ameobi, Vuckic and Abeid so we should have put them to the sword!

La Liga
23/09/2012
Zaragoza 1 - 3 At Madrid
Arda Turan 2 Falcao 29 Koke 49
ATT : 23,886

With something that resembles my first team finally in a match we show what we are made of and beat Zaragoza without much hassle and Falcao makes a scoring return.

La Liga
26/09/2012
Celta 1 - 3 At Madrid
Arda Turan 30 Rodriguez 57 Filipe pen 70
ATT : 25,093

Another 3-1 victory and 3 away victories in a row is a brilliant retunr with Turan flourishing in his AMC role behind the main striker.

La Liga
30/09/2012
At Madrid 4 - 1 Levante
Arda Turan 5 Adrian 36 Falcao 56 Rodriguez 61
ATT : 42,850

Adrian has a scoring return along with Turan scoring his 4th goal in 5 games, all of the front 4 managed to score in this game, i know in real life Levante are a half decent team but i think they are not so good on here! Falcao scored from a miss timed backpass and Adrian literally walked the ball into the net.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309083View attachment 309084View attachment 309085

Top of the Table! I doubt that will last very long but its nice to have good early season form, Messi is already on fire though but Filipe who has 3 man of the matches is our penalty taking LB! I dont know what he does that makes him win MOM though!

Player of the Month

View attachment 309086

4 goals in 5 games for Arda Turan but i think he might be playing better for me than he is in real life as all his pictures on google are him with his head in his hands!

Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309116

October 2012

04/10/2012
At Madrid 4 - 1 Dnipro
Adrian 26 Miranda 39 Falcao 43 M.Suarez 86
ATT : 36,388

A comfortable victory as we look to qualify at the earliest point so players can rest in the latter stages of the groups, Adrian has really started to peform in his AMR position and even defender Miranda and defensive midfielder Suarez managed goals against Dnipro.

La Liga
07/10/2012
At Bilbao 3 - 1 At Madrid
Falcao 9
ATT : 33,497

A terrible result! Im sure KLIPPYBO will be pleased but i sure wasnt, Herrera had an amazing match and pulled the strings as none of our team found their feet despite going ahead early on from a Falcao goal.

La Liga
20/10/2012
At Madrid 4 - 1 Real Betis
Juanfran 51 Diego Costa 54 Diego Godin 71 Miranda 91
ATT : 41,969

A comfortable victory in the end despite going 1-0 down before half time, 3 subs on included Juanfran and Costa changed things around pretty quickly with the two CB's putting the sheen on the display.

25/10/2012
AZ 1 - 2 At Madrid
Gabi 36 Diego Costa 82
ATT : 17,000

Twice in a row Diego Costa came on for the underperforming Falcao and twice in a row he has banged in the important goal, this one being an amazing header from almost outside the area!

La Liga
28/10/2012
Osasuna 1 - 2 At Madrid
Arda Turan 50 Falcao 54
ATT : 18,145

We dont half underperform in the first half of matches in this game instead of bringing on subs i gave the players a rollicking and it seemed to work as we score 2 goals in 4 minutes to turn the game around and gain another victory in the league.

Spanish Cup 4th Rnd 1st leg
Albacente 2 - 1 At Madrid
Oliver 19
ATT : 14,481

A young side showed we dont have the youth teams like the other big two sides in spain with AMC Oliver scoring early on i thought we had enough to beat them but they pulled 2 back in the second half, looks like the first team will have some work to do in the second leg.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309118View attachment 309119View attachment 309120

Still top of the league but Barcelona and Real have kept pace with us but top 3 is surely ours even at this early stage, our home form has been outstanding in the league but none of our players are near the tops of the player charts but maybe that shows that my team dont rely on anyone which is good as i thought we would rely heavily on Falcao.

Player of the Month

View attachment 309121

Super Sub Diego Costa has been outstanding when he has come on either as a Striker or AMC and has 2 goals and 2 assits this month despite not starting a match.

Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309165

November 2012

La Liga
03/11/2012
At Madrid 2 - 0 Valladolid
Falcao 18 Miranda 74
ATT : 41,294

A good victory victory with our goalscoring CB Miranda getting in on the action again and Falcao starting to find his feet a bit.

08/11/2012
At Madrid 3 - 3 AZ
Gabi 40 Juanfran 49, 78
ATT : 36,557

A bad result but considering we were 3-1 down at half time we cant be too sad with the outcome, reservive winger Juanfran will be getting some game time as Adrian is out for a while

La Liga
11/11/2012
Espanyol 2 - 3 At Madrid
Arda Turan 3 Rodriguez 16 Falcao 21
ATT : 37,821

You could say we were up 3-0 to early as it seemed that my side then switched off and we had the rest of the game with them hammering our goal area with shots and they managed to grab 2 back for a nervy last 15 minutes but we held on.

La Liga
18/11/2012
At Madrid 0 - 1 Malaga
Miranda sent off 12 Filipe injured 23
ATT : 41,599

A poor result but Malaga are right up there with us at the moment so i knew it would be hard when Miranda got sent off for violent conduct early on then star LB Filipe goes and gets injured and all this befor half an hour is on the clock, they wore us down and smashed a goal in late on.

22/11/2012
At Madrid 2 - 1 Newcastle
Diaz 6 Rodriguez pen 82
ATT : 38,252

Not a bad way for reserve CB to introduce himself! He was only starting his first game because of Mirandas straight red in the previous game and thanks to the late penalty we have already qualified with 2 games to spare.

La Liga
25/11/2012
Real Sociedad 4 - 3 At Madrid
Falcao 2 Diaz 31 Rodriguez 93 Diaz sent off 32
ATT : 28,359

It was all going so well until Diaz got sent off literally seconds after scoring a goal and they really put us to the sword with Rodriguez's goal at least keeping the scoreline respectable.

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 2nd leg
28/11/2012
At Madrid 3 - 1 Albacente
Arda Turan 6 Koke 55 Diego Costa 77
ATT : 51,542

I had to draft in some of the first team so i could be assured of the result and after a tough month some of the players are starting to get back into the team after major injury problems in midfield included Turan, Raul Garcia, Diego Costa and Adrian.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309204View attachment 309205View attachment 309206

All the way down to 4th in the table after a bad month were Barcelona dont drop a point even our recent conquerers Malaga have hopped above us! As you can see its our away form that has not helped as we have tumbled down the away form charts.

Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309327

December 2012

La Liga
1/12/2012
At Madrid 3 - 0 Rayo
Rodriguez 1 Miranda pen 12 Falcao 73

A comfortable victory to start the month with Rodriguez really hitting some good form just at the right time and CB Miranda gets another goal to add to his growing tally.

06/12/2012
Dnipro 1 - 2 At Madrid
Koke 18 Gabi 75

A semi reserve team dominated Dnipro at their place with our 2 midfield enforcers banging in long range efforts to secure the victory with Gabi our captain sealing the win late on.

La Liga
09/12/2012
At Madrid 1 - 1 Valencia
Emre 10

A very late goal from Soldado denied us the victory as Emre scored early on, we didnt really deserve the victory i guess as we were always weary of the equalizer and never really looked to push forward.

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 1st leg
12/12/12
At Madrid 2 - 0 Zaragoza
Juanfran 2 Rodriguez 5

Rodriguez continues his good recent form and make shift RB Juanfran even managed to grab a goal, after going 2 up in 5 minutes i thought a demolition was on the cards but it wasnt to be as Zaragoza shut up shop.

La Liga
16/12/2012
Getafe 0 - 1 At Madrid
Falcao 57

A solo effort from Falcao who has been a bit of a forgotten man recently i was expecting especially with this tactic almost a goal a game up with Messi and Ronaldo but he isnt really at that standard that i had hoped.

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 2nd leg
19/12/2012
Zaragoza 0 - 1 At Madrid
Falcao 70

a good victory as Falcao comes off the bench to make qualifying for the next round official with a powerful header from 12 yards out.

La Liga
22/12/2012
At Madrid 3 - 0 Granada
Falcao 60 Arda Turan 66 Gabi 90

After that little speech about Falcao not being as good as i hoped he has scored 3 goals in 3 games and even Arda Turan managed to grab a goal after some recent injury problems.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309329View attachment 309330View attachment 309331

We are still managing to keep pace with the big two only 5 points off Barcelona on top spot who in the next few weeks face us and Real, our form has not been brilliant in the league at the moment but we have been playing a lot of cup games recently and after his recent goals against Getafe and Granada Falcao is now in the top 4 goalscorers in the league finally . .

View attachment 309337

We qualify comfortable without any real problems bar the draw against AZ who come second 7 points behind us.

Player of the Month

View attachment 309336

4 goals in 5 games and maybe Falcao has finally come good in my At Madrid career after a stuttering start

Atletico Madrid

View attachment 309410

January Transfer Window 2013

Players In

View attachment 309411

Ronaldinho is the big incoming transfer this month and for free and only on around £30k a week im impressed, he can play anywhere along my attacking midfield 3 and with big injuries threatening to hurt our season he is a good stop gap for this season.

View attachment 309412

Nekounam is a brilliant DMC and has really shored up our side again for free and cheap wages less than £10 k a week both players are only contracted til June.

View attachment 309413

Young RB Romario is suppose to become a good player so another free was on the cards will be good cover for fatigued Silvio and Filipe.

View attachment 309414

We dont have to spend a single penny towards Guidetti's loan for the rest of the season and as Adrian is more of a winger now, Diego Costa an AMC and Pedro out on loan we needed a reserve Striker.

Transfer History

View attachment 309415

Tiago is the only player to leave for good and as he has not even had a squad number i doubt he will be missed and Pedro and Oliver both wanted loans and with the other signings coming in we could afford to let them go.

At Madrid

View attachment 309424

January 2013

La Liga
05/01/2013
Sevilla 0 - 2 At Madrid
Filipe pen 4 Rodriguez 50

An important win in the league with big league games coming up against the big two and a lot of cup games, Filipe or Silvio always get injured at the moment though neither have played on the same starting team in ages.

Spanish Cup Quarter Final 1st leg
09/01/2013
At Madrid 4 - 3 Malaga
Koke 16 Falcao 17 Filipe 32 Juanfran 72

A good win but got nervy after half time as we were 3-0 up but they brought it back to 3-3 with makeshift RB Juanfran showing his true winger colours running through a host of players before slamming the ball in the back of the net.

La Liga
12/01/2013
At Madrid 1 - 0 Real Madrid
Raul Garcia 87

What a major result! Garcia came off the bench after yet another long lay off with injury and was the only fresh player on the pitch as he hit a power shot from 30 yards that the goalkeeper fumbled in.

Spanish Cup Quarter Final 2nd leg
16/01/2013
Malaga 1 - 2 At Madrid
Falcao 3 Diego Costa 93

Costa scores late on to gain us the victory but we were already going through on aggregate after Falcao's early goal gave us the lead.

La Liga
20/01/2013
At Madrid 2 - 1 Deportivo
Falcao 53 Guidetti 71

Guidetti came on for Falcao only moments before then grabs a goal for himself he is perfect to bring on late on with the opposition tired and him full of energy.

Spanish Cup Semi Final 1st leg
23/01/2013
At Madrid 3 - 1 Barcelona
Diego Costa 70 Adrian 82, 93

This is the first of 3 games we play against Barcelona in the next 7 days and i cant say it will be any easier than this as they had the likes of Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa in defence yet it took 3 subs 70 minutes in to change the game around and 2 of those subs scored.
Also for a random fact i noticed this is only the second time this season that a player has scored more than one goal in the same game for us not even Falcao has scored a brace.

La Liga
26/01/2013
Barcelona 2 - 1 At Madrid
Silvio 43

We played the first team in the league and they controlled the game from the start with 2 early Messi goals leaving us to change our tactics to defending just so we did not get embarrassed.

Spanish Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
31/01/2013
Barcelona 2 - 0 At Madrid

We are out of the cup after extra time in spain they go on away goals after extra time instead of going to penalties so it was rather unexpected as i thought why bother going to extra time?

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309431View attachment 309432View attachment 309433

I would say we are definetly top 3 this season as we open up a gap between ourselves and Malaga and we are even talked as tittle contenders now with us only 3 points behind barcelona. Barcelona have terrible away form so if we can improve ours a little we may be in with a shout of the league!

Player of the Month

View attachment 309434

It has to go to Raul Garcia for that all important goal against huge rivals Real Madrid he has struggled a lot with injuries this season but scored when it mattered!

At Madrid

View attachment 309590

Febuary 2013

La Liga
02/02/2013
At Madrid 4 - 1 Celta
Raul Garcia 28 Rodriguez 71 Diego Costa 87 Guidetti 90

This match was looking like a stalemate until 3 changes in our side made the difference and scored the goals to make this look a far more impressive victory than it actually was.

La Liga
10/02/2013
Mallorca 0 - 1 At Madrid
Adrian 25

A good victory we got stuck in and got the result we wanted their was nothing fancy here just scraping the match.

Europa League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
14/02/2013
PAOK 1 - 4 At Madrid
Adrian 54, 61 Emre 59 Rodriguez 67

Yet again we turn up late after going in to the break 1-0 down we turn it round in the space of 13 action packed minutes and smash 4 goals in.

La Liga
17/02/2013
At Madrid 4 - 1 Zaragoza
Diaz 6, 57 Falcao 17, 86

Since pointing out the whole no one scores more than one goal thing we have had 3 players score braces in the last 2 games!

Europa League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
21/02/2013
At Madrid 1 - 0 PAOK
Falcao 40

A good victory as we go through easily 5-1 on aggregate and Falcao has really started to find his goalscoring boots now.

La Liga
24/02/2013
Levante 1 - 4 At Madrid
Rodriguez 3, 12, 36 Nekounam 14

All our scoring was done early on but now we get our first hat trick and its winger Rodriguez who followed Falcao from Porto to here and is now trying to overtake him in the scoring charts!

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309600View attachment 309602View attachment 309603

Barcelona are in free fall and cant catch a break away from home and we are now only a point off of Real Madrid and face them last game of the season! We did what i said needed to be done and that was sort out our away form and it has helped hugely as Barcelona are not even in the top 5 for away form.

Player of the Month

View attachment 309605

Cristian Rodriguez is hitting some fine form and smashing in some good goals aswell banging in 5 goals in 6 games this month.

At Madrid

View attachment 309686

March 2013

La Liga
03/03/2012
At Madrid 1 - 0 At Bilbao
Rodriguez 36

Revenge! Bilbao managed to destroy us at there place but on the return fixture they couldnt even muster a whimper.

Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd 1st leg
07/03/2013
Galatasary 2 - 2 At Madrid
Miranda 25, 72

Not a bad result away from home they shut our more attacking players down with strong tackles but couldnt handle us at se pieces and CB Miranda exposed that.

La Liga
10/03/2013
Real Betis 3 - 4 At Madrid
Arda Turan 9 Falcao 14, 26 Rodriguez 82

A lucky result as we went 3-0 up early on but then got pegged back immediately and only Rodriguez's fine recent form saved us from a draw and a slip up in the league.

Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd 2nd leg
14/03/2013
At Madrid 4 - 3 Galatasary
Rodriguez 42 Diego Costa 56 Juanfran 63, 84

Juanfran came on for the injured Adrian and made the difference it looks like Adrian is out for a while so lets hope Juanfran can step up to the mark.

La Liga
17/03/2013
At Madrid 3 - 2 Osasuna
Silvio 23 Falcao 29 Juanfran 56

I cant imagine this is title winning form we may be banging in the goals but have conceded so many too somewhere along the line it will catch us out conceding 10 goals in the last 4 games is not good enough.

La Liga
31/03/2013
Valladolid 0 - 3 At Madrid
Arda Turan 24 Juanfran 51 Falcao 81

Juanfran scores again! This was a more comfortable victory and we managed to grab the elusive clean sheet.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309693View attachment 309694View attachment 309695

And there it is we are top with 9 games to go and Barcelona are not having a good few months and we still have to face Real Madrid last game of the season could be tight!
Falcao is back in the top 5 goalscorers but just above him is Llorente who chose to join Real on a free at the end of the season after turning our contract down, we will show him!

Player of the Month

View attachment 309696

Juanfran is always ready to come in and do a shift when somebody is injured and since Adrians injury he has managed 4 goals in 3 games he is a demon down that right hand side be it AMR or DR he knows where the goal is.

At Madrid

View attachment 309703

Youth Intake

Nothing special in the youth intakes i decided to give them all youth contracts to see their real potential and these two stuck out

View attachment 309704

We are short of homegrown players and cover for our RB slot so this is a very good find Romario will definetly not be getting a new contract now.

View attachment 309705

Gonzalez has a good chance of being a reserve or squad player if he develops ok and again will be nice addition to the homegrown rules in europe.

Good season so far, and nice to get a decent regen already, Should be able to challenge the big two next year

At Madrid

View attachment 309719

April 2013

Europa League Quarter Final 1st leg
04/04/2013
OM 1 - 2 At Madrid
Rod Fanni o.g 15 Falcao 70

A good victory against our biggest threat in europe so far this season, Falcao got us the winner then we clung on from there.

La Liga
07/04/2013
At Madrid 1 - 1 Espanyol
Falcao 55

I thought another victory in the league was on the cards but a very late goal denied us and we dropped 2 valuable points against poor opposition.

Europa League Quarter Final 2nd leg
11/04/2013
At Madrid 2 - 3 OM
Loss on Pens 4-5
Falcao 26 Diego Costa 52

We go out which may be a blessing in disguise as our team is in serious need of a rest and with Barcelona and Real still in the Spanish Cup and Champions League we may get an edge on them in the league race.

La Liga
14/04/2013
Malaga 0 - 1 At Madrid
Oustati 80 Gabi sent off 53

I thought another draw was on the cards which could seriously affect our league ambitions after Gabis early sending off a draw was all i could ask for but young reserve RB Oustati grabbed a winner with a brilliant solo effort.

La Liga
20/04/2013
At Madrid 3 - 2 Real Sociedad
Miranda 10 Diego Godin 23 Ansotegi o.g 88

Another nervy game as an own goal comes to the rescue and secures us all 3 points! We are turning into a spanish Man Utd as despite playing poorly we can still grind out a result!

La Liga
27/04/2013
Rayo 3 - 7 At Madrid
Rodriguez 3, 34, 40, 83 Falcao 16 Diego Godin 26 Diego Costa 84

We reallt put Rayo to the sword and didnt let up after going 5-0 up early on they managed to pull 3 back and i got a bit worried but we pulled it up a level and banged in two more goals for our biggest win of the season.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309727View attachment 309728View attachment 309729

We are still top now 4 points clear with 5 games left to go til the end of the season and the title is really ours to lose now, as you can see we have consitent form home and away but Barcelona are terrible away from home and even Real have slipped up i would love to have the title sown up before we play them on the last day of the season.

Player of the Month

View attachment 309732

Falcao has scored 4 goals this month and is definetly more consitent than at the start of the season and will be crucial in the last 5 league games if we are to win the league.

At Madrid

View attachment 309965

May 2013

Good news for me at the start of May as i sign a new 5 year contract

View attachment 309966

La Liga
04/05/2013
Valencia 1 - 2 At Madrid
Silvio 37 Cissokho o.g 47

A lucky result as they go ahead but our LB and then theirs get the goals that win us the 3 points and keep us top of the league with 4 games now to go.

La Liga
12/05/2013
At Madrid 4 - 0 Getafe
Falcao 5, 26 Rodriguez 42 Diego Godin 46

This match was wrapped up without much hassle and meant i could rest the likes of Falcao, Adrian and Arda Turan after the break for the upcoming big games.

La Liga
18/05/2013
Granada 6 - 1 At Madrid
Emre 73

Thats right we got absolutely destroyed! i have no reason why as we didnt change very much, we must of suffered from overconfidence due to early results in the day we could have actually won the league today with 2 games to spare!

View attachment 309967

After the sixth goal went in before half time i shut up shop and took my key players off and put extra defenders on.

La Liga
28/05/2013
At Madrid 8 - 2 Sevilla
Arda Turan 1, 45, 59 Juanfran 13 Falcao 14, 18, 71, 75

After a rollicking from me, the media and the fans they had ten days to stew and see if they wanted to go to Real Madrid already champions and boy did they show it! 4-0 up before most people had sat down and we showed true champions form to grab our first league title in years!

View attachment 309968

La Liga
30/05/2013
Real Madrid 1 - 3 At Madrid
Falcao 26 Adrian 80 Juanfran 89

A good result as after the league win i would have been happy with a draw but 2 subs decided they wanted some glory and bashed in two quick goals near the end,to lift the league title at our fierce rivals home grown is incredible!

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 309969View attachment 309970

We win the league by 5 points in the end and it shows the key to victory was our outstanding form away from home as Barca and Real struggled, i do think this has been a bit of a fluke and we will struggle next season as the predicted budget has come to around £3million and i know the big two will be strengthening heavily.

Young regen Pachecho becomes the youngest ever player for us as he plays in the Real Madrid game.

View attachment 309971

Top La Liga Transfers

View attachment 309972

Mainly players leaving La Liga for the bigger transfers as none of the big two or us sign any players for more than around £4million.

Next up Players Stats and Awards

Back