• Views Views 25K
At Madrid

View attachment 310415

End of Season Stats

At Madrid

View attachment 310416

Top goalscorer

View attachment 310417

Despite an indifferent start Falcao managed 34 goals in 55 games including an incredible 18 goals in his last 20 games!

Best Player

View attachment 310418

CB Miranda has been outstanding this season and as you can see from his form stats he is consistently playing above everyone else and even managed to bash in 8 goals.

Suprise Package

View attachment 310419

Cristian Rodriguez has been on fire this season and i didnt expect it all, 22 goals and 19 assists he was simply the best player on the pitch for almost every game we played this season.

A bit of a suprise as Koke came second in the Young Player of the Year

View attachment 310420

Falcao is not suprisingly 3rd in the Top Goalscorer Awards behind obvious players

View attachment 310421

Team of the Season

View attachment 310422

Despite winning the league not one of our players managed to get in the team of the season not even Rodriguez! 4 players got on the subs list but thats pretty poor for the league champions.

We Win Most Improved Club

View attachment 310423

Best Eleven

View attachment 310424

Next season is going to be difficult as we will be given very little to strengthen the squad and still only get 50% of any transfer money so its pointless selling any of our better players to get some money in, with Falcao i was offered £30 million by Chelsea but by the time a third part get 30% and we only get half to spend on new players we would only get around £10million!

At Madrid

View attachment 310425

July 2013 Transfers

Season Expectations

View attachment 310426

I chose the lowest expectations possible as there was not much of a difference in the transfer budgets so their was no need to add pressure to myself, free transfers will be the key as £6million wont get us much

Transfer History

View attachment 310428

Transfers out were mainly players being released, Raul Garcia left as his contract was up this season and he wanted to triple his wages! The other players that left for money were players who came back from loans and wouldnt get near the first team.

Transfers In

View attachment 310429View attachment 310430View attachment 310431View attachment 310432View attachment 310433View attachment 310434View attachment 310435View attachment 310436

We signed quite a few decent youngsters for the future and the key signings were the last 3 who are valued at almost £25million between them after we signed them for free not a bad bit of buisness for a club heavily in debt!
Ospina is probably the only guarenteed starter as Courtoius has gone back to Chelsea but Destro and Insigne should get game time.

Biggest sign that our club is destined for success?

View attachment 310437

Glory wants to stay!

La Liga Transfers

View attachment 310438

Like us neither of the big two have spent any money which i find strange as on previous saves for other teams one of them usually buys Neymar Real did get Llorente though on a free probably the coup of the season

At Madrid

View attachment 310448

August 2013

La Liga Odds

View attachment 310449

We are priced at 5-1 to retain our title something that practically everyone thinks we cannot do!

Our RB Regen Pachecho must be a future star as even Barcelona have been sniffing around him recently.

View attachment 310450

So we have around £3million in the transfer budget left yet every few days i get an inbox message saying we are going to activate some players release clause for a fortune! We have no money how do they not realise this!

View attachment 310451

La Liga
17/08/2013
At Madrid 2 - 1 Deportivo
Destro 47 Arda Turan 84

I thought it was to be a repeat of last seasons opening day loss to them after a poor first half display, Falcao was replaced by Destro who immediately scored and then late on Turan scored a wondergoal which hit the upright and went in.

Spanish Super Cup 1st leg
22/08/2013
Real Madrid 2 - 1 At Madrid
Arda Turan 53

A bad loss as yet again we have a poor first half and then struggle to score in the second despite a lot of chances, Falcao has been hauled of at half time for 2 games in a row after poor displays

La Liga
25/08/2013
Barcelona 4 - 1 At Madrid
Adrian 57

A terrible result as they completly destroy us in the first half with 4 Messi goals in 28 minutes! We started slow last season but not this slow! Rodriguez and Falcao have showed none of the form they had last season so far.

Spanish Super Cup 2nd leg
31/08/2013
At Madrid 2 - 2
Casillias o.g 33 Pizzi 89

So we lose the Super Cup 3-4 on aggregate and this scoreline flattered us after a lucky own goal and Pizzi catching the Real Madird defenced napping as they were already celebrating.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 310452View attachment 310453View attachment 310454

Not much to say at this early point of the season we face some poor teams in the coming few weeks so hopefully we can start to show our true dominance!

Player of the Month

NONE!

At Madrid

View attachment 310625

September 2013

Champions League Group Drawn

FC Bayern
PSG
At Madrid
Dinamo

La Liga
1/09/2013
At Madrid 1 - 0 Sevilla
Arda Turan 72

I thought this was going to be a bore draw until Turan popped up and scored a beautiful goal, Falcao has another poor game and gets hauled off at half time.

La Liga
14/09/2013
Real Sociedad 0 - 1 At Madrid
Filipe 90

This goal couldnt come any later! i was about to go beserk on the players and LB Filipe pops up with a diving header from a Silvio cross, 2 lucky wins in a row in the league but 6 points are what they are.

Champions League Group Stage
18/09/2013
PSG 0 - 0 At Madrid

Bore draw.

La Liga
22/09/2013
Girona 0 - 2 At Madrid
Falcao 48, 56

I forgot we had this striker called Falcao? he went 9 hours without scoring before bagging a second half brace against a terrible club who just got promoted.

La Liga
25/09/2013
At Madrid 4 - 1 Mallorca
Falcao 3, 24 Rodriguez 38 Diego Costa 49

Finally a comfortable victory as all our players finally come together and get a good result as we end a far better month with our 4th league win in a row.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 310628View attachment 310629View attachment 310630

Currently 3rd in the table with the big two firing on all cylinders you really cant afford to slip up to anyone in this league at the moment, Our defence has been looking better this season with us being second in the least goals conceded chart but we havent scored very many at all.

Player of the Month

View attachment 310631

Has to be Falcao after going missing for the past 6 weeks he has smashed in 4 goals in 2 games and hopefully this is the start of a rich vein of scoring form

Liking the story mate Insigne on a free is good buisness :P

Also, the results came in from my poll and it came to REAL MADRID so no worries there haha :)

Liking the story mate Insigne on a free is good buisness :P

Also, the results came in from my poll and it came to REAL MADRID so no worries there haha :)

Thats good! Spain is a fun place to be i hope you get some more funds in your game Real Madrid havent spent a penny in mine!

At Madrid

View attachment 310739

October 2013

01/10/2013
At Madrid 1 - 1 FC Bayern
Rodriguez 14

Im happy with a draw, they are the top seed in our group and now comes the two big games were we need to destroy Dinamo home and away.

La Liga
06/10/2013
At Madrid 4 - 1 Osasuna
Diego Godin 28 Rodriguez 31 Diego Costa 69 Insigne 87

We are really hitting our stride in the league now with another easy victory and Rodriguez has started to pick up his form from last season, Falcao still tends to go missing in some games.

La Liga
19/10/2013
At Madrid 3 - 0 Zaragoza
Rodriguez 33 Miranda 44 Destro 87

Nice to see Destro get on the scoresheet he has performed very well despite not scoring many i think he has had at least 4 goals disallowed for offside or fouls this season.

22/10/2013
Dinamo 1 - 4 At Madrid
Falcao 23, 64 Arda Turan 43, 59

This is what we needed to stand a chance of getting into the next round as Bayern and PSG both only beat them 2-1. Falcao yet again scores a brace against a poor team he doesnt half like destroying a rubbish team.

La Liga
26/10/2013
Malaga 1 - 2 At Madrid
Arda Turan 35, 40

After going 1-0 down Arda Turan pops up with two similar goals in the space of 5 minutes and we just about hang on for the win.

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 1st leg
Alaves 2 - 3 At Madrid
Pizzi 30, 47 Insigne 74

The reserve wingers had brilliant games but Asenjo in goal was shocking! The rest of the defence did ok and it was all down to him that we conceded two, Pizzi is a good squad player who was out on loan before i arrived last season.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 310742View attachment 310743View attachment 310744

We are right up there now after the poor start to the season against the big two i was worried but we have showed our class and are only a point behind Barcelona now, Adrian is 3rd in the assists chart but the big shock is neither Messi nor Ronaldo are top of the goalscoring charts.

Player of the Month

View attachment 310745

4 goals for Arda Turan this month but not only that but he sets up so many chances for the rest of the team everything goes through him.

Thats good! Spain is a fun place to be i hope you get some more funds in your game Real Madrid havent spent a penny in mine!

Ino mate they very rarely spend on the games I have played either, the philosophy I will have is to sell players to buy players which is really the only option available haha, may incorporate an argument with KAKA in my story and try and ship him off :-p

At Madrid

View attachment 310916

November 2013

Shock as Falcao wants to leave despite us winning the league!?

View attachment 310917

Despite Champions League football and winning the league last season Falcao says we have not improved and wants to leave! So i put him up for sale and accepted an offer from Juventus for £38 million, which he then rejected their contract and said i was trying to force him out of the club!

La Liga
2/11/2013
Almeria 1 - 1 At Madrid
Koke 8

After Koke scored early on i thought this would be a thrashing as they are only recently promoted but they got back into the game then parked the bus in front of their goal.

06/11/2013
At Madrid 4 - 1 Dinamo
Rodriguez 2, 13 Arda Turan 28 Falcao 56

Another easy win against them means we are all but qualified for the next round and a point against PSG will be enough.

La Liga
09/11/2013
At Madrid 2 - 1 Espanyol
Arda Turan 50 Miranda 55

Two goals after the break seal this victory as we dont perform in the first half and half to come from behind to grab the victory.

La Liga
23/11/2013
Real Betis 2 - 5 At Madrid
Arda Turan 20 Falcao 28, 58, pen 62, 90

Falcao really shows his quality in this match today and hopefully has finally turned the corner in his poor start to the season in the past few weeks.

26/11/2013
At Madrid 2 - 1 PSG
Rodriguez 14 Falcao 83

I was settling for the draw which would have seen us qualify anyway but Falcao popped up again and grabbed the winner and put his recent moans way in the past.

La Liga
30/11/2013
At Madrid 2 - 0 Real Madrid
Falcao pen 48, 53

I good result in the league and i think it shows how poor we started the season as those 3 big losses at the beginning of the season are a distant memory after an easier victory than i expected.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 310918View attachment 310919View attachment 310920

Comfortably top by 4 points but Barcelona do have a game in hand but i dont think we are going to slip up anytime soon the big league game between us will be the title decider.
Falcao and Arda Turan have been firing in the goals for us and still no Ronaldo or Messi in the scoring charts and even no Llorent Real Madrids new signing.

Player of the Month

View attachment 310921

He managed to put all his moaning aside and his collapsed move to Juventus and smash in an incredible 8 goals in 6 games.

At Madrid

View attachment 311123

December 2013

Spanish Cup 4th rnd 2nd leg
04/12/2013
At Madrid 1 - 0 Alaves
Adrian 37

My youngsters put in another good performance and the goalscorer was actually the younger Adrian the AMC i signed in the summer.

La Liga
07/12/2013
Athletic 1 - 2 At Madrid
Diego Godin 35 Arda Turan 61

An assured victory yet again in the league and we are looking unbeatable at present.

11/12/2013
FC Bayern 1 - 0 At Madrid

Im not too fussed about this result as i played a reserve team after already knowing they were going through top of the group so didnt need to waste first team players energy.

View attachment 311125

A very good start to our life in the Champions League but we have unfortunately been drawn against Man Utd in the next round! We may stand a chance of beating them over two legs especially with our recent form.

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 1st leg
14/12/2013
Espanyol 0 - 3 At Madrid
Destro 50 Insigne 85 Arda Turan 93

The 2 late goals mean we have all but secured our place in the next round before the second leg.

Spanish Cup 5th rnd 2nd leg
18/12/2013
At Madrid 3 - 2 Espanyol
Arda Turan 39 Falcao 62, 89

We were getting beat fairly easily with a partial second team out but when i decided to give Falcao an half an hour run out he changed everything and we won the game and the tie easily.

La Liga
22/12/2013
At Madrid 5 - 1 Granada
Falcao 9, 43, 79 Diego Godin 18 Arda Turan 26

A true Champions peformance as everything clicks for the team and brilliant way for us to end the year.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 311128View attachment 311129View attachment 311130

Top by a point over the winter break is were we want to be and the top 3 are already breaking away from the rest would be nice to push Real out of the picture aswell, i didnt think this season would go as well as the last but the fact that Messi and Ronaldo are not scoring and the big two have signed no one of any significances means we have dominated so far.

Player of the Month

View attachment 311131

Diego Godin has played well this month and even scored a couple of goals to boot.

At Madrid

View attachment 311154

January 2014 Transfer Window

Players Out

A lot of the youngsters left to get some game time as their are no real easy games left, Pachecho was wanted by 23 clubs on loan including Barcelona! Pizzi left for some decent money as he was never getting near the first team or squad

Players In

My Christmas Present from the Board

View attachment 311155

I dont know were they found this £9million to splash out on this CB but he seems like a decent player who will slot in ahead of the ageing Miranda.

View attachment 311156

The biggest deal that never happened was Xavi's contract was up at Barcelona at the end of the season and i offered him a contract which he took a week to look at then rejected and signed a new deal with barca!

At Madrid

View attachment 311247

January 2014

La Liga
05/01/2014
Valladolid 1 - 2 At Madrid
Falcao 32 Adrian 69

Adrian plays the part of the super sub and we are going to have to use the reserves more as some of the first team players are knackered.

Spanish Cup Qtr Final 1st leg
08/01/2014
At Madrid 4 - 1 Barcelona
Falcao 7 Insigne 24 Suarez 26 Papa 32

It was very much a reserve Barca team and we destroyed them before they realised the match had started even CB Papa scored on his home debut.

La Liga
12/01/2014
Valencia 0 - 1 At Madrid
Destro 60

Destro does the buisness as the likes of Falcao and Turan are rested for bigger games coming up in the Spanish Cup

Spanish Cup Qtr Final 2nd leg
15/01/2014
Barcelona 2 - 1 At Madrid
Falcao 71

A loss does not matter as we qualify on aggregate easily and will face Deportivo this month in the semis.

Second Half Of January
Up Tonight

Last edited:
At Madrid

View attachment 311355

January 2014 Continued

La Liga
19/01/2014
Deportivo 0 - 1 At Madrid
Rodriguez 82

We draw first blood late on as we are set to face Deportivo 3 times in 10 days so to get the win in the league gives us an edge for the Cup matches

Spanish Cup Semi Final 1st leg
22/01/2014
Deportivo 0 - 3 At Madrid
Rodriguez 20, 82 Adrian 47

We are practically already through to the next round without much thought, means i can play a few reserves in the home fixture.

La Liga
25/01/2014
Sevilla 1 - 3 At Madrid
Insigne 19 Diego Godin 52 Juanfran 86

Another easy win as a lot of the first team get the day off and we still beat Sevilla comfortably.

Spanish Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
29/01/2014
At Madrid 2 - 1 Deportivo
Insigne 24 Rodriguez 69

We go through to the final 5-1 on aggregate and will face huge local rivals Real Madrid in May, is a double on the cards?

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 311362View attachment 311363View attachment 311364

Still a point clear at the top but Barcelona do not look like slipping up this season and are unbeaten over the whole season so far in the league.
Falcao is top goalscorer but he is not getting much of a challenge as Ronaldo and Messi have had bad form and injury plagued seasons. Messi does have 10 goals in 6 Champions League games but only 6 in the league.

Player of the Month

View attachment 311365

3 goals this month as Insigne has come to the forefront with Adrian suffering a bad injury and he will be hoping to stake his first team claim over the next few weeks.

Feb update will be up tommorrow morning including my 100th game in charge

At Madrid

View attachment 311509

February 2014

La Liga
01/02/2014
At Madrid 2 - 2 Barcelona
Falcao 25 Insigne 42

2 early goals from Messi show that he still has that goalscoring ability against us at least! 2 quick goals back and then we tightend up defence for the second half.

La Liga
06/02/2014
At Madrid 5 - 1 Girona
Insigne 7 Mallo o.g 15 Falcao 21 Adrian 35 Rodriguez 50

An easy win against one of the worst teams in the league and Insigne has been doing wonders these past few weeks, we have more depth in the squad this season so i never play the same team 2 games in a row.

La Liga
09/02/2014
Mallorca 1 - 4 At Madrid
Rodriguez 28 Arda Turan 55 Destro 77, 82

Another easy win and sub Destro made the scoreline look a lot more impressive with a late brace.

La Liga
13/02/2014
At Madrid 3 - 0 Real Sociedad
Falcao 18, 30, 35

Well Falcao has been a different player this season last year did well and got goals but he was never scoring braces and hat tricks like this last year and is in the form of his life.

La Liga
16/02/2014
At Madrid 2 - 1 Getafe
Arda Turan 31 Falcao 88

A lucky win as despite Falcao playing poorly for most of the match i decided to keep him on and he repaid that faith with 2 minutes to go.

La Liga
19/02/2014
At Madrid 3 - 1 Sporting
Rodriguez 32 Insigne 77 Falcao 87

Yet again we leave it late to win a match we should be winning easily, is it me or have we played a lot of games for Feb?!

This match was my 100th in charge of At Madrid So far

View attachment 311515

La Liga
23/02/2014
Osasuna 1 - 3 At Madrid
Falcao 45, 54, 86

Yet another hat trick from Falcao and he has now scored 9 goals in his last 7 league games!

Champions League 1st knockout rnd 1st leg
26/02/2014
At Madrid 1 - 1 Man Utd
Diego Godin 58

We should have got the win as they scored late on which could be our downfall with the away goals rule.

La Liga Table and Stats

View attachment 311512View attachment 311513View attachment 311514

4 points clear at the top of the table but Barcelona do have a game in hand, Real Madrid are definetly back on form and so is Llorente, Falcao is still top goalscorer by a mile mainly due to not having Messi or Ronaldo to contend with.

Player Of the Month

View attachment 311516

9 goals in 7 games for Falcao what more can i say?

Bossing it mate, that regen looks amazing as well

Back