Atletico Madrid ; The complete Guide

Well I bought Man utds Valencia about third season and now Simao, slightly too old is back up to him, but still plays well when coming on or in less important games

so did you not have back up for him in the 1st season ?

so did you not have back up for him in the 1st season ?

He was always my first choice RM but if he did get injured I'd move Reyes over into RM and slotting Fran Merida in at left mid, usually worked a treat.

I bought Alexis Sanchez for the prime reason of being a pace noob.

what about this transfers ?
2e0iiqg.jpg

It's my first season .. I won the European Super Cup after beating Inter 3-2 & in the 2nd place in La Liga after 23 match ( Barca 57 pts - me 57 pts - R.Madrid 53 pts )

@ Dido - Yeah thats some good transfers there, especially Gervinho. Dont think offloading Reyes was wise epescially not for 7.5 Mil, but one question, how did you get that much money?

@ Dido - Yeah thats some good transfers there, especially Gervinho. Dont think offloading Reyes was wise epescially not for 7.5 Mil, but one question, how did you get that much money?

first , my expectation was title challenge & the main reason to get much money to buy a lot of players is NOT to pay the transfer's money in one time but you can pay it in 48 months .. I always do that

really sorry but i find this stuff really confusing you coudent upload a save game with all this done could you? or maybe with just the coaches and stuff cos i don't know which league i should use?

@ Gates- Im not too good at uploading saves and all that Jazz, but I'd recommend you start off in spain..select Atletico and then any staff or players you wish to look at type their name in the search bar (top right) and then 'Approach to sign' or 'Make offer'. Hope this helps.