Collzy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Was thinking of taking a break from my current save which has been going on for a while now, and after watching Atletico ruin Athletic in the Europa League Final (I love Athletic :() I was considering doing a save with them, especially with the likes of Falcao :wub: Diego, Turan, Courtois (although only a year) and Asenjo.

So my question is, what success have people had with them on any saves they might have done? Is it a good save to do?

Any answers would be appreciated,

Cheers 8-|

Mights well do it while you still can, I'd be surprised if half those players you mentioned don't get poached next season, particularly falcao.

Mights well do it while you still can, I'd be surprised if half those players you mentioned don't get poached next season, particularly falcao.

Fair point.

To anyone who's done it, has anyone been able to re-new or even buy Diego or Courtois after their loan spell has finished? Or should I just start planning for replacements once they've returned?

I did it, Did well, well I did as well as is possible in that league... Its a shame really. I made a league on the editor with like a few teams from big leagues (Excluding BBVA) and atletico did extremelly well against teams like, FCP, Benfica, Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter and more...