Wuddez

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'am going to show my tactic for the community. I think it's my second tactic I will publish (first was for thrre or four years ago and it was kinda crappy). So the reason of this tactic was when I played a Gibraltar save earlier with my best player in the team being a AML and I didn't have any AMR available at all. So I came up with this asymmetric formation.
View attachment 166206View attachment 166205
I tried to remake it and came up with a tactic making 102 points in the TTL (tactic testing league). And I would say that is a nice score. I did holiday through the whole season btw.
View attachment 166204View attachment 166203View attachment 166202View attachment 166201
The tactic is based on a fast transition when the chance occure but don't give it completly away. During this season I had the worst passing and possesion but that's not what football is about, it is to score more than the opposite team.
View attachment 166197View attachment 166200View attachment 166199View attachment 166198
And here is one gameplan that you can see very oftenView attachment 166196

PIs: No player instructions at all
OIs: Nothing
Match training: Defensive position

And our right back gets most assists in the League more than double of Neymars. Pretty much all of them coming from crosses.View attachment 166195
And the save
View attachment 166194

Please tell me if it works for you and what changes you made, if you made any :)

I have no idea what a team full of players with no names or stat info, is supposed to show me? Are they a top team? average team? team designed purely for this formation?

I stopped reading after this
It's up to you. And what I know it will only be better if you play it yourself but that's take alot of time when trying to find a good tactic.

It's up to you. And what I know it will only be better if you play it yourself but that's take alot of time when trying to find a good tactic.
Then why did you not play a full season yourself and shared the results instead of going on holiday? A method you cant even use as the assistant manager changes your tactic, so it is not even your tactic 100% you have posted the result of, makes no sense to me, sorry mate..

doesnt your assman change tactics if you go on holiday?
Yes he can, but the main time my tactic was used. 3492 minutes of a total of 4596 minutes. So he is using my tactic 75% of the time. Not ideal I know but I think it's worth the time I'll save when I go holiday.

Then why did you not play a full season yourself and shared the results instead of going on holiday? A method you cant even use as the assistant manager changes your tactic, so it is not even your tactic 100% you have posted the result of, makes no sense to me, sorry mate..
Because I don't have the time for now to play a season myself when I have school work to do. Simulating a season and at the same time working with school :p. And I know he changes tactic but 75% of the time it's still my tactic they are playing. And I think it's better to show them my tactic now instead of me forgetting the tactic and don't publishing it at all.

Because I don't have the time for now to play a season myself when I have school work to do. Simulating a season and at the same time working with school :p. And I know he changes tactic but 75% of the time it's still my tactic they are playing. And I think it's better to show them my tactic now instead of me forgetting the tactic and don't publishing it at all.

If you dont have time to do it 100% then it is better not to do it at all. Saying it works 75% of the time is not even sure, maybe the assistant manager needs to change you tactic 25% of the time because it is not working properly the other 75% ;)

Don't know about the tactic, but the name sounds great.
#BvS

If you dont have time to do it 100% then it is better not to do it at all. Saying it works 75% of the time is not even sure, maybe the assistant manager needs to change you tactic 25% of the time because it is not working properly the other 75% ;)
Can you test it before you start to hate? ;)

No I wont do your job mate - do it yourself ;)

Just a quick aside. Pointing out that people need to test more is a waste of time for the poster of the tactic, and the readers of the forum. I just scrolled through to the second page of comments, and (7) posts were covering the need to test more (without holidays) or the results aren't valid.

If you disagree with the method he used to post his tactic, fine. There is no need to post negatively about it. If it's good, over time it'll creep to the top of the forum, and have a long history of others posting success stories. If it's bad, it'll drift down the forum, and disappear.

I'm sorry to post this, but the negativity that people post is at times frustrating. There is nothing gained, or added to the table aside from stating, "I don't know if this is good, and I am not going to find out for myself. Spoon feed me or I will flame your tactic."

/rant over. Sorry about that. I feel better now.

Just a quick aside. Pointing out that people need to test more is a waste of time for the poster of the tactic, and the readers of the forum. I just scrolled through to the second page of comments, and (7) posts were covering the need to test more (without holidays) or the results aren't valid.

If you disagree with the method he used to post his tactic, fine. There is no need to post negatively about it. If it's good, over time it'll creep to the top of the forum, and have a long history of others posting success stories. If it's bad, it'll drift down the forum, and disappear.

I'm sorry to post this, but the negativity that people post is at times frustrating. There is nothing gained, or added to the table aside from stating, "I don't know if this is good, and I am not going to find out for myself. Spoon feed me or I will flame your tactic."

sticks does not need anyone to create a tactic he is very experienced in this forum for the many very effective tactic;)

But mate... they are not valid when testing on holiday mode this is not my opinion this is a fact.

I am very happy that you feel better

But mate... they are not valid when testing on holiday mode this is not my opinion this is a fact.

I am very happy that you feel better

Yeah I agree with this definitely. Why should anyone take the time to test a tactic which the creator himself hasn't even tested it doesn't make any sense.

Testing it with Liverpool

Im going to give this a try.
Great name to the tactic is the reason and im liverpool so maybe this will work, have tried erverything else!!