DaleP88

Reaction score
View attachment 355142View attachment 355141View attachment 355140View attachment 355139been playing with this tactic from about 2nd season in and won everything in european football. won the league since i started and as u can see im in 2022. i know because im celtic ill be expected to win the league but ive been winning at a canter and won the champions league in 2018.
also got a few cracking players from about the 2nd - 3rd season in and they've all come along pretty well
if you guys have got any questions or want screen shots of past season just let me know. here are my main players who ive been tryin to keep together as the core of the team. View attachment 355132View attachment 355133View attachment 355134View attachment 355135View attachment 355136View attachment 355131
View attachment 355130

Sorry if this is really off-topic, and the tactic looks good and I'll try it, but what is that skin? Sorry for it being completely unrelated

Sorry to ask for this but, you are in 2022 with your tactic, you have very good talants in your squad,i can guess you have the best squad in the league? You have also posted screenshot for 2022, have you tried this tactic i 2013-2014 with the standard Celtic team? or any other teams?

Sorry if this is really off-topic, and the tactic looks good and I'll try it, but what is that skin? Sorry for it being completely unrelated
it the dark blue skin got it from another site its by daffynash

Sorry to ask for this but, you are in 2022 with your tactic, you have very good talants in your squad,i can guess you have the best squad in the league? You have also posted screenshot for 2022, have you tried this tactic i 2013-2014 with the standard Celtic team? or any other teams?
i started with a 4-2-3-1 in my 1st season with the standard team and when my youth intake show that i had some promising strikers ( garry crooks ) and winger ( ramsey ) i made this 4-2-4 tactic up. i've always played with 4-2-3-1 and 4-2-4 ( 4-4-2 ) because it suits celtic better and they're are usually more familiar with those tactics when u start a game. hope this helps

hopefully ive answered ur questions but if you have any more then ask away. more screen shots are available if requested

first some match tactic is very good but now match's score very low
what do you think thıs subject

first some match tactic is very good but now match's score very low
what do you think thıs subject
even with me my team has a period where they dont score a barrel load so i think it is just a morale thing, i usually hold a team meeting then praise/warn players that i think need it more