Attack! Attack! 4-1-1-2-2 By OoScotsmanoO (211 goals in 62 games most Clean sheets)

How about that barcelona tactic that was made by another site which you had to complete a survey to unlock it or something? has anybody managed to get that tactic because it looked promising :) ?

I tested this tactic as part of my testing thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...massive-tactic-testing-thread-hazza22299.html

I have to say WOW! This is a brilliant tactic! I have to admit I was sceptical about including it in the testing league (With 24 other great tactics) as I never really knew much about it. This is great!

Your tactic beat both the grid system tactics, goals galore, Might and Magic, Into Oblivion and many more.

Well done!

Cheers man yeah its a good tactic, Im not as active on FM as i used to be, but who knows

I have used this tactic for 10 plus matches--mostly wins etc in the Bundesliga. Not perfect with a mid-table team, but that's why I like it. The matches are exciting and the games are fun to watch, it's a very fluid an enjoyable play style.

Update: Finishing my first full season (2015) with this tactic as my primary tactic. Will be playing in German Cup Championship and Champions League Final (totally shocked). Fighting for the runner-up spot in the Bundesliga (was leading at the midpoint but Bayern was invincible during the second half). International competitions are really where this tactic shines--the teams that haven't seen it yet always seem to falter.

Against Man U in the semifinal of the Champions League my team beat them 5-1 at Old Trafford and went on to win a 7-4 aggregate. Just crazy how many goals this tactic gets you--I can only recall one match where the team didn't score, and now that think of it I might have used the single striker Goals Galore to rest some players with all the match congestion against a very solid BVB side. Now all I need is to upset FCP in the final...

Last edited: