vnguyen06

Reaction score
Hey guys, currently on my 2nd season with Man City (I know typical, but I only sign wonderkids lol) & was wondering if there's any coaches out there who can up my training level for Attack & Shooting? At the moment they're both on 4 stars, but from looking around, the only coaches that could boost that are Rene Meulensteen & co. from Man Utd :mad: There's also Moniz who I always used to sign in previous FM's, but for some reason he won't even hold talks with me :'(

Quintiliano Lemos Filho I think his name is, excellent coach but wont often hold talks with teams, he's at Cruzeiro.

Just started my FM up & typed in his name but for some reason I can't find this guy? When I go into Cruzeiro's staff, all I find is the chairman & manager!
Do you think it's maybe because I have my player database on medium rather than large?

If anybody else has any top attacking coaches who can bring my training level for Attack or Shooting please throw in some names as I've been searchin for hours but found nothing. Much appreciated!

one trick:
filter attack, determinantion, lvl of discipline and motivating and put them to 16 or 17, then, look for that coach, he will have 4.5 or 5 stars

one trick:
filter attack, determinantion, lvl of discipline and motivating and put them to 16 or 17, then, look for that coach, he will have 4.5 or 5 stars

Thanks, I never really used & completely understood the Coaching Calculator thing, so I'd sign coaches who had like 19 or 20 attack stat, only to find out he can only train at a 2.5 or 3 star level.

Thanks, I never really used & completely understood the Coaching Calculator thing, so I'd sign coaches who had like 19 or 20 attack stat, only to find out he can only train at a 2.5 or 3 star level.
The basic attributes you should look for in any high-end coach are Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivating. They play a key role in determining your coach's quality.
I usually filter for the attributes I need (say Attack and Tactics <17 for attacking coaches), have the search engine show the mental stats, sort the coaches by determination and then just look for ones with high discipline (as this seems to be less common than high motivating). Once you find one with 15+ in the mental department and 15+ in the role-specific stats, he should be a 4.5star.
Good attacking coaches are the rarest in the game though...

Lemos Filho is, I think, the best shooting coach in the game.

yup, pure class 5stars shooting, 4.5 in attack.
my favourite

but did anybody ever signed him(filho)? too bad you managed city, all the good staffs are in Manchester United