Bigpapa42

Reaction score
I'm a lower level Prem club at the start and I'm looking to add a some depth to my squad. I plan to use the Beautiful Football tactic and have several MCs but all are more balanced or defensive-minded. I need someone who can do well as an Advanced Playmaker. Preferrably young and with some potential. Can be a natural AMC as long as they can play MC to some level. Don't have loads to spend. Just looking for suggestions.

I'm already considered Dele Ali, Humam Tariq, and Lewis Macleod. Ali is a maybe, if he'll join. Tariq is a likely target but the Work Permit will delay his arrival. Macleod may not be quite Prem ready, although that's true of a lot of the players I can likely land. The Argentine trio are all a bit more defensive. There are a couple of Czech MCs but again, they seem more defensive or all-around than attack minded.

Suggestions?

I have Ali who I play in a midfield 3 as a central midfielder AP (a) and Suso retrained for this role.

Both have 10+ goals and assists and its only January.

I'm Sunderland by the way.

Take a look at Youri Tielemans - young and has bags and bags of potential.

I have Ali who I play in a midfield 3 as a central midfielder AP (a) and Suso retrained for this role.

Both have 10+ goals and assists and its only January.

I'm Sunderland by the way.

I'm running Hull City, so similar level of club. Good to know that he will come to that level of club and that he performs well at the Prem level. He's probably my best bet.

Take a look at Youri Tielemans - young and has bags and bags of potential.

Woud love Tielmans. He's not quite Prem level at the start but seems to develop very quickly. I landed him at the start in a Southampton game, even though it took a rather big contract. Thought he would make a great backup for Ward-Prowse. But the starting reputation at Hull is a fair bit lower, so I doubt he would join. He would eat up my entire transfer budget too, so I'm hoping he might come after a season or two if there is some success.

Stefano Sensi will do a job for any lower mid-table team.

Appreciate the suggestions, gents.

Sensi looks like he has potential. But being on loan, I won't be able land him for a while.

I've eyed Ekdal in a couple of saves. I'll see what the scouts say regarding interest and cost. He might be a touch too similar to what I already have, but definitely one to check out.

Howson is similar, but I seem to recall that the club want quite a lot. Haven't scouted him yet in this one, but I think I did in a previous save.

Try Eden's brother Thorgen Hazard. He never seems to get any 'net' love but for a club outside of the 'elite' he is a great creative force with superb passing and movement. Used him in two different games and he's been gold.

Edal is very good he can play all CM roles very well and usually costs about £3-4m and can sell for £15-18m after 1-2 seasons and ive seen Howson move on most saves for under £6m

I would suggest checking out stanciu who was very good in fm 14 or even iancu . Both Romanian and with great potential.

I would suggest checking out stanciu who was very good in fm 14 or even iancu . Both Romanian and with great potential.

I second that. Stanciu was my favourite player in FM14 and is still brilliant.

I actually love all the Romanians - Rotariu/Cipciu as well ...

Nathan- Brazilian

Hector Canteros- Argentinian

Chis David- good back up

Garmash- Quality

Andrea Bertolacci- Quality