amradel

Reaction score
wht are the differance between different roles for attacker positon? And when tomuse each role?
i have cacani and falca attackers in ac milan, what are the best Roles for them?

It's hugely dependand on how your are supplying them. The midfield roles shape how you ask your strikers to opperate. With Cavani and Falcao up front, you have a fair amount of strength at your disposal so I'd play it into their feet and have wingers opening up holes for your other striker to run into.

I play 4-1-3-2 tactic with 1 AM and 2 wingers, what roles should I select for them too?

Falcao i would set to poacher, as i think (could be wrong) is his main role when you start the game. For Cavani he has good work rate and teamwork, you could set him to be an advanced forward and allow him to press the oppositions defenders. Not only does this put the defenders under pressure, once he receives the ball he can lay it off to falcao who hopefully will be in a good goal scoring position to bang them in for you.
As for the wingers i would set one or both of them to attack and run at the defence, this will allow more space for falcao and cavani especially to press the defenders and create chances for either or both of them.

p.s sorry for long post :)