Andras99

Reaction score
Hi, i tried a few months ago to get some people to test a tactic that i used with Chelsea and that got me major successes , but i didn't manage to get anyone to give a hand. So i started a new career with Schalke.
The results are similar to my Chelsea career.
Chelsea (since turning to 4-3-3): 2 UCL trophies, 3 BPL trophies,2 Club World Championship trophies,1 League Cup and 1 FA Cup (3 seasons).
Schalke: 3 Bundesliga, 1 Cup(3rd in progress:reached final), still in the race for UCL 3rd season (last 4 atm) (3 seasons)
Here are some screenshots with my Schalke save from current season:
View attachment 457953View attachment 457952View attachment 457951
My most notable games were a 9-0 and a 10-0 both in the Bundesliga. I have like 5 games per season when my GK is simply a spectator.
Shouts: depending on the opponent. If they play narrow formations, i use Exploit the Flanks, and so on.
OI: Assistant handles that.
Training: Tactics till you reach a high/max familiarity + Teamwork, after that i use Balanced + Attacking Movement.

If you have slow defenders, you might want to set a lower line of defence.
Change striker role depending on your players and winger/IF too.
If you have any questions, or suggestions, feel free to post them here.
Thanks, and i hope this works for you guys too.
View attachment 457942

Update: Won the Champions League in the 4th season and German Cup. Lost Bundesliga due to 7 consecutive draws in the final 10 games (Lukaku had a bad season, 6 months out with 4 injuries, Benzia 4 months out, lacked firepower in the end :( )
Same team as seen in the 1st picture.