Neeeko

Reaction score
In my 2nd season with Liverpool and looking for a central midfield (attack) to buy. I play with a fluid 4-1-2-2-1 (4-3-3) formation. It would be great if I could have a recommendation of both an English player and a foreign player. He will be in the center of the midfield, who i'll want to move higher up the pitch when attacking to score/create chances.

Will Hughes would be my go to guy plus he is obviously English or JWProswe at Southampton, foreign wise there is plenty, whats your budget?

Wilshere, Ward Prowse, Hughes and Lewis Cook for english players

Leandro Paredes, Oguzhan Ozyakup, Daniele Baselli and Corentin Tolisso for foreign options

Paredes is rocking it in my Liverpool/Argentina NT save, I brought him in my 3rd season for 27M, I play him as APM (Support) on Liverpool and CM (Attack) on Argentina NT

Last edited:
I have a budget of 80 million. Really want to buy Alli but they said he'll be between 70 - 120M... but he would be perfect! If not, I think Ward Prowse would be good because he can attack well.

I have a budget of 80 million. Really want to buy Alli but they said he'll be between 70 - 120M... but he would be perfect! If not, I think Ward Prowse would be good because he can attack well.

I have JWP as a CM(s) for liverpool and he has Proven to be very good going forward, he is definitely worth picking up, Signed him at the start of the third season

Offer Spuds 65 now and 7,5 after 50 games and 7,5 after 10 int. - Might be enogh, and within your budget for this year XD

How has Andre Dozzell progressed?
Marco Asensio?