tomfmlfc

Reaction score
I think I've came across a relatively successful corner set-up , am currently in February and I've scored 12 goals from corners that's excluding the 3 own goals , and the few goals I've scored from the scramble in the box afterwards.

Feel free to give it a go and let me know how you get on.

View attachment 407547

Will give it a test, my next two games are United and Chelsea so I can't really train my set-pieces, cannot afford to leave my defense vulnerable. As soon as I have a bottom premier league team I will train my attacking set-pieces so I can test this properly. My old corner set-pieces sucked anyway so going to throw this straight in, will update this post :p

I have a similar set up for one of my team, doesnt work prolifically, but nothing like seeing the ball swing into the six yard line only to be met with a 6" 3 defender dashing from the penalty spot and bulleting it past the keeper.. :)

would it make any difference if i used it on the spartan diamond tactic. just finished my 1st season scored 17goals from corners

would it make any difference if i used it on the spartan diamond tactic. just finished my 1st season scored 17goals from corners

I wouldn't change anything if you scored 17 goals from corners ;)

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the tips, I'll try it.
In addition to your screenshot, could you tell me who is your shooter and in which position he plays in your Arsenal tactic ?

Last edited:
have you tried leaving the attacking corners on default? I say this because iv'e been scoring quite a few from this.

or maybe leave one of the sides on default and create the other side.