lxl Ra lxl

Reaction score
I was wondering which were key attributes for defenders to score headers from corners.
I got defenders with decent stats barely scoring any headers versus defenders always being dangerous with corners. Even my defenders with lower stats would be more dangerous than my higher rated ones, which confused me.

Obvious length, jumping reach and headers are necesarry, but do any other attributes have impact aswell? Aggressiveness maybe? Anticipation?

Height doesn't matter. Jumping reach does. Jumping reach allows players to get to the ball. Then Heading takes over as far as accuracy is concerned. Good mental stats definitely can't hurt.

Well, thats my problem. My defendesr with worse aerial skills are way more dangerous than my other. So I was wondering which specific attributes have impact on it. For future buys or defenders coming through the youth.

In the same position? I'd say anticipation helps.

maybe positioning and off the ball and determination?
Positioning is the defensive version of Off The Ball, so it isn't that. Determination sees players getting fired up to get back after going a goal down etc.

Could be anticipation, aggression or bravery. Maybe off the ball too.Decisions is also vital for everything.