Martino

Reaction score
Hey fellow nerds. I have great succes with this offensive counter formation. Looking solid in defense, and with quick transition to attack. Left winger needs pace, and so does the defensive forward. The regista is vital to make this tactic work wonders, as far as I see it. Used the new mezzala role on attack duty as well as the raumdeuter to help to create free space when countering the opponent.
I have only tested this in the danish league, so if anyone could try it out in a big league, then that would be sweet.

I can't make proper screenshots in the beta version, for some reason. Sorry!?

Here's the download link anyway.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/19554h067umzf2h/AttackingCounter.tac

I can't make proper screenshots in the beta version, for some reason. Sorry!?

neither with "print button" on the keyboard or Steam Game Printing!? u.u+

it's a pity but anyway 2 try :)

Tried, but can’t make that work either for some reason.

I have exactly the same problem, reported to bugs forum but no solution so far. Might be nothing but what's your screen resolution (mine is 1360x768)?

-

works perfectly with Galatasaray mate. Ndiaye at mez, Selcuk at reg, also have Fernando. Good work

I have exactly the same problem, reported to bugs forum but no solution so far. Might be nothing but what's your screen resolution (mine is 1360x768)?

Mine is the same. Maybe it’s a bug then.

works perfectly with Galatasaray mate. Ndiaye at mez, Selcuk at reg, also have Fernando. Good work

Nice! My initial idea was to have the left wingback playing as an Inverted Wingback, on either attack or support. But haven’t got the right player in my save to fully implement that idea.