vladpony

Reaction score
Hello guys another tactic i want to share here is this 4231. Its based on Dortmund style high pressing high defensive line. U can adjust the DMS to CMS it can be beneficial but then AMC has less space to operate.

Try if u like

attachment.php

Hi , so the thing is i forgot to change one of the DMS to Zonal from Man Marking i think the DM on the right is set to man mark, u can set him to zonal.

Wow, it's great to see other people still love this FM :).

Unfortunately I only play Classic mode, so this tactic won't be imported if I try to load it.

How does it play? Noticed your mentality bar is set at Ultra Defensive.

Do you have results with your tactic you could share?

fm13 is the best manager hands down,I still playing too and trying new and some old tactics from here. There are some gold If i can tweaked a little (defensive problems mostly)

It is, I still love taking over a low league club and taking them up using all those wonderful tactics you guys created!

Are you not the creator of Frankenstein 3-2-3-2? I tried to recreate that tactic in FMC but could never figure out what settings to use, so if you had any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it :).

Regarding the 4-2-3-1, vlad, I created an FMC version with the settings you used in a new save with Rochdale and was really impressed! I got the following results:

Rochdale 4-1 Accrington
Rochdale 2-0 Gillingham
Rochdale 2-2 York
Bradford 3-1 Rochdale
Addershot 1-1 Rochdale
Rochdale 3-2 Bristol Rovers

Seems a bit leaky initially, but all 4-2-3-1's in 13 are I think

It is, I still love taking over a low league club and taking them up using all those wonderful tactics you guys created!

Are you not the creator of Frankenstein 3-2-3-2? I tried to recreate that tactic in FMC but could never figure out what settings to use, so if you had any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it :).

Regarding the 4-2-3-1, vlad, I created an FMC version with the settings you used in a new save with Rochdale and was really impressed! I got the following results:

Rochdale 4-1 Accrington
Rochdale 2-0 Gillingham
Rochdale 2-2 York
Bradford 3-1 Rochdale
Addershot 1-1 Rochdale
Rochdale 3-2 Bristol Rovers

Seems a bit leaky initially, but all 4-2-3-1's in 13 are I think
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I hope those pics can help you,never played FMC so I dont know

Awesome, thanks man, I'll use these and see how it goes :).

Only thing I find is that I concede a lot more than in the original version (probably because of using roles rather than the classic arrows)

Hi guys results are based on ur team mostly... i can share some screens but its like if u play vs big teams try playing with DMS its more solid than CMs but u will be less attacking. Also u need to play it for like 6 montsh so the players get used to it. U do need sometimes to use proper Opposition instructions like tackle harder individual playas or mark tighter. It stacks :D. U can easy manage 10 game not conceding in my oppinion if u have the right team. In Spain and Italy its really not that hard to manage.

View attachment 3715

I am in first year with this United i post next year so the results are more optimal with this tactic

Last edited: