Attacking midfielders getting bullied?

coolwoody

Reaction score
hi there ive started a season with arsenal. you dont need to know how im doing basicly quite good.although i have come across a small stumbling block.

my attacking midfielders are getting ''bullied'' sorry for the lack of a better word. Ive never had this problem before. So far ive put this down to premiere league teams anyways this is my side

------------Almunia------------

Sagna--toure--Gallas--clichy(ledge)

-------Palombo--Fabby(ledge)------

Walcott-----Arshavin----Balotelli

------------- V.P / Adebayor------------

i havent yet decided on who to start upfront because adebayor is very frustrating. and im choosing to start ballotelli because i have a good mix of youth and experience in the attacking quartet with arshavin 27 and van persie 24 ..... right back to my point. Arshavin has been excellent when playing on the wings. but when i play him in the centre he has gone throughout the game without any effect. im going to experiment by making him the playmaker but i dont really want to experiment somin like that when i already have fabregas as playmaker. Does anybody else have this effect. also i know i need to take into fact that arshavin needs time to adapt but yet again like i said before he is fantastic on the wings. anyways ill keep you posted.

truly, i dont like playing a formation/tactics with a attacking mid it hard to find a perfect fix to the problem it causes
i just play 442 with fabregas playmaker

i would tutor vela aswell

if arshavin plays good on the wing put him back there.

Arshavin always doing great as AMC/AML/AMR its up to you where to put him

happens allt he time with att mid centre especially
my chelsea team rotate lamps and deco one of them always gets a 5. something

Heh? Arshavin can't play through the centre for pie! He does nothing there!
I put him on the wings, he plays okay, but I usually play him up front. He scores quite a few goals there (4 in the last 5 games!)

Heh? Arshavin can't play through the centre for pie! He does nothing there!
I put him on the wings, he plays okay, but I usually play him up front. He scores quite a few goals there (4 in the last 5 games!)

lol guess you simply dont know how to focus on Arshavin. for me, as AMC, he score load of goals and make lots of assist. and always have highest average ratting in whole team

Arshavin cant play through the middle for pie? where do you get that from..

his natural position is 'Attacking Mid' players only play awful becasue of the way you use them...

AM position (as of patch 9,2) gets roughly between 0.5 of a point and 1 point below their 'real' rating. Central midfielders get a similarly messed up rating. SI reckon they'll try to fix it for 9.3. But until then, you're better off looking at the actual player stats rather than the rating to figure out if the player is playing badly or not ;)

agree with Zebedee. now im not even paying attention to player rating or my assistant manager's feedback as its always a bullshit. you have to decide by yourself which of your players are performing well and which are not good enought for each matches. ofcourse if you are watching a game with only a "key" option you wont be able to realise the real form of your players in the pitch. well at least, as Zebedee said, untill 9.03 patch

Is there some sort of bug affecting the AMC ? i can never seem to get his rating past 6 out of 10 no matter how good he is or how well the team play.

Is there some sort of bug affecting the AMC ? i can never seem to get his rating past 6 out of 10 no matter how good he is or how well the team play.

Yes. Their rating isn't accurately reflecting their contribution to the match. Same for midfielders who have attacking mindset in the central midfield. They can get high ratings, just have to perform like gods to get a decent one.