Attempt to make a "striker scores" tactic, just for fun... by Igneos Eructid

Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
Attempt to make a "striker scores" tactic, just for fun... by Igneos Eructid

I noticed a lot of inquries from people asking for a "striker scores" tactic. Some even asked for anything, any role of striker, they just wanted him to score. So I sat and think and then a ight bulb went on. It's quite possible to make, and after some brainstorming, I created this tactic in only a few minutes.

So, if you want the striker to score, in ideal conditions, he should be fed balls. By everyone. I think the best formation for this is 4231, as it features 3 players that feed him balls. It's really a striker's dream. One winger to feed him crosses from one side, one winger to feed him through balls from the other, and one creative AMC player to be his partner and draw the attention away and also feed him balls from deep. So I set that up.

Edit:

Another Light bulb went on, and I realised striker scores tactic is good in terms of close support from teammates, but it wasn't good enough in terms of giving space to striker. So I worked on a more direct and wide approach and came up with another tactic, which I called John Legend - All Of Me, as I was listening to that song while creating it. I also hummed the lyrics during match, as the song got stuck in my head, and I found the whole affair very amusing. This was the result of first match with it, just created it at match day, no training, not fluid or anything:

Last edited:
I played another match. Suarez wasn't in form this time, missed at least 3 very nice opportunites, and scored only 2 goals, but was again MOM.

View attachment 334460

I played a match with man utd vs hull and i won by 4-1
able to have some possesion but at some time the defense will let the opponent get in and score, most of my crossing are not completed and i dominated in passing but heading and tackles not that good

I played a match with man utd vs hull and i won by 4-1
able to have some possesion but at some time the defense will let the opponent get in and score, most of my crossing are not completed and i dominated in passing but heading and tackles not that good

Play a few more matches and tell me how many have you conceeded, if you are willing.

I have added drill crossess instruction...should be better now. I also restarted the season, and this was the result of first match:

View attachment 334452

Last edited:
finished pre season and managed to scored 39 but most of those teams are low reputation so i will continue testing, managed to conceded only 11 goals

finished pre season and managed to scored 39 but most of those teams are low reputation so i will continue testing, managed to conceded only 11 goals

11 goals is a bit to much for ManU to conceede. Especially in friendlies. Not sure if you or me is doing something wrong.

most of the goals conceded is because of defense, and there are 3 goals from real madrid

do you use any OIs ? what is the team training for pre-season and during the season ?

There are no player instructions on the John legend tactic, is that how it is supposed to be?

There are no player instructions on the John legend tactic, is that how it is supposed to be?

yup, but I think the tactic is now obsolete....I've made a few "discoveries" since then, and changed settings