ilthalas

Reaction score
Hey all, I think I managed to make a good, attacking style with also a very good possession rating.But most importantly, I am really enjoying watching the games because the team is scoring every type of goals. So I wanted to share this beautiful football with fellow managers:) - I find it unreal to score many goals from corners so I did not use the short corner trick-
Have not finished a season yet, and only tried it with Galatasaray, first season with no transfers, but it is working wonders and I could not wait to share. I hope it is not too early to celebrate my tactic and it works for you as well.
I can not share ss because I could not find how to get screenshots, each time I try it gets a ss of my desktop (I feel stupid about that)

I leave OI's to assistant manager and give no team talk before matches. I am using team talk only if losing or draw at half time with aggressive style.
Training is tactics/match tactics for preseason until tac gets fluid and after that balanced average/attacking movement in the season
Finally I would really appreciate some defensive tweaks.
Happy gaming everyone:)
View attachment 298408View attachment 298407View attachment 298406View attachment 298403

thanks wkdsoul:)

Last edited:
A little piece of advise; Some screen shots and/or at least some info on the formation(4-4-2/4-3-3 etc.) Team instructions would be nice too

Thanks for advice. If you could direct me how to get some screen shots I would be happy to share.(really I can not get print screen as I explained, and in game print screen is getting different file formats which can not be shared here) Team instructions are, retain posses, shorter passing, work ball into box, play out of defence, much higher defensive line, roam from positions, close down more, get stuck in, higher tempo and be more expressive. And formation is 4-1-2-3 narrow

in game press alt+F9 and the screenshot will be in your screenshots folder in your fm folders. you can just click the add image icon 3rd from right and upload direct to your OP.