paradox

Reaction score
I'm playing with Liverpool, middle of 1-st season, Torres is top goalscorer 28goals and 12 *** in 37 apps. And now Sammy Lee sand me a mes that Torres dosent impres him in treaning. When I watch his attributes I see that EVERY attribute had gone down.
Why??? he had no big injuries(once or twise was out for 3-5 days)
Good training.

So why does this happen it's not like his 36y.o. or was out with a injury

tehy sometimes do tht you might need a better training scheduel (spelling )

try another schedule, there isn't much else you can do if he is playing well.

i had a similar situation with zhirkov at my tottenham, his attributes dropped constantly and quickly aswell but he was still playing amazing. I left him to it and on his own he eventually started gettin back to his old self

some players just go through dips in form and there application at training, they sometimes slack off, just rest him for a week or couple of days from training, then should be fine

it happens, might just be a rough patch. it happens with some of my players. give it time it should go back.

Just like Ronaldo attributes in Man Utd team. Drop but increase again at the same attributes at the first season. He still do awesome job in front of goals. So, that's not cause a problem for me. If your Torres performance is good, just let him. Maybe you need to use a Tug's Training.

Just like Ronaldo attributes in Man Utd team. Drop but increase again at the same attributes at the first season. He still do awesome job in front of goals. So, that's not cause a problem for me. If your Torres performance is good, just let him. Maybe you need to use a Tug's Training.

I did used Tug's training( but i modified it a bit fot Nando)
well its ok. I'm in the end of season now. Some of his att went back up. he still played a great season.