blekaut

Reaction score
Is it possible to edit the interface so when you select a player it shows his attribute graph (like in previous versions) and not only attributes?

I know if you select attributes it shows you the graph but I'd like for it to be in the main player screen as well

so you want the graph shows on the players page instead of the numbers out of 20?

go into preferences - display & sound - tick box that says show players attributes in graph.... etc :) confirm!

I'm using the default dark skin. This one looks pretty cool though! I'll give it a try :)

But is it possible to edit the default dark skin so it has the polygon?

I think you can add it in, hhhhmmm I have copied and pasted the polygon from another skin to add to another skin before but not to the default one as I cannot locate the folder....

anyone skin experts here? :)

thats strange.... going to upload it again! it has been working since I uploaded it, maybe something wrong with the site...

i know what you want. i like it on previous version to.
just go to preferences - general and change Default Player Section to Attributes.
the same for first page of a club (show the info or the squad).
hope this helps. :D

i know what you want. i like it on previous version to.
just go to preferences - general and change Default Player Section to Attributes.
the same for first page of a club (show the info or the squad).
hope this helps. :D

THANKS!

Attribute polygon graph not showing!!

I can't find the player attribute graph (polygon) on the attributes screen in Football Manager 13!!! Please help!!! Am using Win 7.