rossgomes

Reaction score
When you start a new game do you tick attribute masking on or off?

I always turn it on, but trying with it off.

I always played with it off since the Cm days, however, I have put it off recently for the last 2 or 3 games of FM10 and for the creation of my Wonderkid shortlist for Fm11 this week. I will have it on when I start my 1st proper game of Fm11 sometime this week...

i prefer off it makes the scouting/dicovery of players more satisfying.

instead of actually having to send out your scouts to discover a certain players stats, all the players stats are already there...

does that not take away some of the fun of the game?

yes it does :) that is why I dont use it, except for occasions when I am expected to put out a shortlist every year.... ;) haha, nah kidding, but I do not play with it on

Real men play with it on. ;)

Playing with it off is stupid IMO. It defeats half the point of having scouts...

Ok, I did not even know this exists, where can I turn the mask on? Sounds like fun not to know everything about every player.

Play with it on for the exact reason Tharros said. Kind of kills the concept of scouts surely. :S

I play with it on. Makes it far more rewarding finding good players that way.

Have always had it on, way too easy with it off.

What is the difference if you off it. I mean, what special things you can see?

haha here at fm-base, more ppl prefer it on. but at sortitoutsi, all of them like it off.

I have it on when I want to play a game 'properly', as in let my scouts do all the work. Then I play with it off when I cba to get my scouts to do everything, and I just want to know what the players stats are like.

I always play with it off, as I like finding players using player search, view attributes.