attributes and training

jimkkkk

Reaction score
So Leeds hired me 3 years ago, got them promoted to Championship in my first year, and in my second year in the Championship I finished first. So Premier League here I come...^^)
Because of low budgets during my first 3 years I decided to focus on building up a team with young players. So I've got excellent youth and training facilities, and a perfect coaching team. I probably spent more money on hiring staff from other teams than buying players.:p

But I've noticed that the attributes of my players barely increase, after 3 years of intense training and lots of experience from playing matches I expected my young players would have gotten a lot better. So any advice on how helping my young players improving their attributes?

I can't give advice but I can share a similar issue I had. I had a player who was a winger, now I was using genie scout to get some good young players to bring up and try make a very good young liverpool team.

This one player was a 16 year old german who had a scout potential rating to be in the top 5 wingers in the world around the 73-74% mark (maybe 83-84% I cant remember), but the current ability was less then good around the 40-50% range. Even after 5 years of high intensity training and massive amounts of first games he was still only in the high 50% range, I knew this way usually worked because I had had 3 or 4 at the same time as him , very similar skilled players become world leading players...

He just never got going....even though he is a little computer character I felt sorry for it and ended up selling it to a lower level club

He just never got going....even though he is a little computer character I felt sorry for it and ended up selling it to a lower level club
heh yeah I feel the same sometimes.:p

Any advice? Anyone?

Dont give your players intensive training. Give them their own individual schedules or use tugs. Also if the players are playing well their stats are more likely to increase, if theyre playing badly they might decrease

Dont give your players intensive training. Give them their own individual schedules or use tugs. Also if the players are playing well their stats are more likely to increase, if theyre playing badly they might decrease
Yeah I only give them intensive training during the pre-season.
Guess I should be more patient, or just loan them to other clubs.:D