jjrroen

Reaction score
I can pick him up for 5mill 3th saison? Buy of not? I'm thinking playing him as right winger..

I don't think it's worth it. His stats aren't so good,and there could be some cheap regens better than him.

I guess it depends what kind of tactics you play. If you play wide players, than I would suggest that 5 million for him would be a solid deal. He should still be one of the fastest players in the game in season 3, and could be deadly as a super sub, coming in and scorching tired defenders for the last 30 mins of the match. Unfortunately his determination is not very high, unless he has been improved in a transfer update, thus he won't make a very suitable tutor for youngsters, a trait I usually look at it if I am to bring in older players.

I can pick him up for 5mill 3th saison? Buy of not? I'm thinking playing him as right winger..

His stats aren't so good
o.png

hes bad. I managed him for a whole season at dortmund and the only thing he does good is coming at the end of the matches when defenders are tired and run past them easily. But don't expect him to score or assist alot.

Yeah.Aubameyang for me is underrated in the game.They didn't even gave him the pace that he's most famous for.Wouldn't buy.