Auction Game - The Next Chapter

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 84K
yeh but if this keeps happening it is going to take forever to get all the bids done for each player pack

Then maybe after this round shorten the bids window.. but you can't change it mid-round, that just makes it unfair on the people who aren't on the website.

to be fair we did wait 24hours the first time only for him not to bid and the same thing will probabley happen this time
DMF is right though. Rules are rules so we should at least give Alex a chance to bid today. If he doesn't then probably going to have to re-think

Alex is on xbox live i think
ill send him a message telling him to bid on the auction game

Correction: Alex just went offline :(

Last edited:
or get someone to replace him if he hasn't done any bids and hasnt posted in the thread, then he probs isnt intrested.

to be fair we did wait 24hours the first time only for him not to bid and the same thing will probabley happen this time

If we do wait 24 hours again and he doesn't bid, then maybe think about changing the times or a different person, but you can't say 24 hours and then change it mid-way through the bidding process.

But I get your point mate..

you are right, it wouldnt be fair to change the rules during a round, i would be pretty ****** if it happened me

reduce the time after this round or do a rule where you have to make a bid in 36hrs(1 and a half auctions) or you lose your place in the game

i say if he doesn't bid this round, replace him (6)

mate... i have henry

and its not in op:(

Last edited:
you can have the **** :D
cause i have torres :D not really i prob have no one :S

i meant that i got Henry and he isnt in my team on op:( lol

Back