Auction Game - The Next Chapter

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 84K
Bids made, apologies lads. Not been on recently, family stuff. Not appreciating all the Alex abuse either :'(

Tirath can i have my team name changed? Akinfenwa has left Northampton and I am ****** off. Can I change it to Golden Gunners?

ok no problem :'(

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

A Valencia goes to Joshh for £32m
J M Vargas goes to Billy Redrup for 27m

Thanks, Akinfenwa is a **** :'(. He was special! he could do the roulette on Fifa 10!

What the ****?

you haven't voted last 2 days and i assumed you wouldnt of tonight, so i was wondering if tiraths would wait or just tell us, as you haven't been active

you haven't voted last 2 days and i assumed you wouldnt of tonight, so i was wondering if tiraths would wait or just tell us, as you haven't been active

See post 342.

Enough of the Alex bashing, it wasn't his fault.

you didn't need to quote my posts lol
and apologeez for not seeing it, i skimmed through to see if you had posted yet and i didnt see the message

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

See post 342.

Enough of the Alex bashing, it wasn't his fault.

as i said sorry, i didn't see it

I know its early in the game, but at some point could we have the current balance available for teams on the OP, so we know how much everyone has, and to make sure people don't over spend. :)

If you want I can go through and do it if you don't have the time :)

So far I have;

Areola
Mattock
Canales :wub:

So far I have:
T Weise
M Van Buyten
N Burdisso
R Quaresma
A Valencia

Back