Auction Game - The Next Chapter

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 84K
Heh, was worth a punt on Ronaldo then... if Luke wasn't here, would have all been dandy. ;)

Finally picked up a few players. Hallelujah.

So I have £0m left and need 1 player and a Manager. So I will need to do a trade with someone when the bids finish

Milito, Eto'o, Lucio and Mourinho.. I sense Champions League victory xD

Veron, Totti and Ledley King... I sense wheel chairs.

Still dont understand Tirath.
I think i bought cech for 50mil so would i get 25mil to spend now?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Oh and Andy do you want to trade fletcher for hamsik?

Still dont understand Tirath.
I think i bought cech for 50mil so would i get 25mil to spend now?

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Oh and Andy do you want to trade fletcher for hamsik?

No you would have 25mill to spend on the players at the end that have been traded back or offer for other peoples players, I think.

When is the new list going up, tiraths?

I'm anxious to finish my team off now I've got some players in. Need 5 players from 3 auction days, which is a bit more realistic than 9 players from 4.

I mean he is an attacking player, I need Fletcher cus he is a defensive player and I already have Pienaar, Defour, Witsel, Hazard and Afalley XD
I hate you :'(

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I mean he is an attacking player, I need Fletcher cus he is a defensive player and I already have Pienaar, Defour, Witsel, Hazard and Afalley XD
also luke wants to trade gattuso for fletcher

Woot, vagner love, di natale and carrizo, still need a defence though

aww didnt get to bid :( was gonna bid for trap and would have got him :( did I miss the deadline, dam

When's the next list up?..

Need 3 more players wit about 40-50m left to spend..

Anxious for the next lot too. Got 111.1m left for 5 players. I'm looking to getting 3 midfielders, a defender and a forward I think. May have to settle for 2 midfielders and get a goalkeeper though.

If I do that however, and I'm given a goalkeeper in the reserve players provided by tiraths, I will be most displeased.

Back