Auction Game - The Next Chapter

• Thread starter Thread starter tiraths
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 84K
I have a time difference though, so its some sort of excuse, but sorry, didnt mean any offense,

i say we just go on without them, its their own fault tbh

rather harsh, is you where unable to come on i'm sure you would mind if we went on without you...?
they get 24 hours so just be patient, they might be busy with something important

rather harsh, is you where unable to come on i'm sure you would mind if we went on without you...?
they get 24 hours so just be patient, they might be busy with something important
ffs i just apologised, stop bringing up old posts

Or they could be being selfish ****** XD

But that's another story (A)

Time differences etc don't help but I dunno how many people here have time differences?

I'm pretty sure there's only one person with time difference Max.

They have 24 hours to respond, you can't just change the rules, or we will start doing all the bidding when you can't get online and see how you like it.

anyway.

Why is my team now Blue Toon Army? Pretty sure its Blue Toon United ;)
Sorry about that (A)

And they get 24 hours from the time I posted it. I'm sure Billy is just playing Red Dead Redemption though :@

If a team finishes all the auctions without sixteen players will they be deducted points or given extra backup players

I didn't know this was the 'Inpatient Teenager Club' go and have a wank or something if you are bored staring at the screen waiting for something to happen... Oh wait, how ironic :)

they probably wont be on till tomorrow anyway

If a team finishes all the auctions without sixteen players will they be deducted points or given extra backup players

If you dont get your required amount, you get less back up players.

This makes it fairer, as people would just pay 200mill each for Ronaldo, messi, rooney etc and then have their team filled out with back up players. :) The aim is to get a well rounded squad, then the back up players are exactly that, back up.

so don't do a Nathan! ;)

If you don't finish with 16 you get less back-up players
So it's a double whammy

This makes it fairer, as people would just pay 200mill each for Ronaldo, messi, rooney etc and then have their team filled out with back up players. :) The aim is to get a well rounded squad, then the back up players are exactly that, back up.

so don't do a Nathan! ;)
Didnt you buy neymar for like 40m? you mongolian hypocrite

so don't do a Nathan! ;)

you read my mind :D
but Joe has got a point about Neymar XD

Didnt you buy neymar for like 40m? you mongolian hypocrite

But I bought 12 players overall, so had enough to get my full load of back up players?

Nathan signed about 7.. :)

But I bought 12 players overall, so had enough to get my full load of back up players?

Nathan signed about 7.. :)
You still overpaid on neymar,
OMG I really wanna know if i won anyone!!

Yeah, if the game had gone on longer, you would have had the best strike force, my team was on decline, only youngster i had was bale

This one will be longer. Hopefully 5+ seasons so if you buy youngsters they should have enough time to turn out class

Back