iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have decided to get an auction game going for this years version of FM, but I have decided to do it a little differently from the usual style of auction games. Instead of using normal players in the game, I will be creating players. Not just any players though, they will be famous people from real life. Here are just a few examples:

View attachment 281661 View attachment 281662 View attachment 281663

This will make the game harder as people will have to judge the players, and their potential, based on their current stats, rather than their names.

I am looking for 10 players, split into to leagues of 5, to take part.

This is not a first come first serve.

If you would like to take part please fill in the following template:

Team name:
Stadium name:
Home Colours:
Away Colours:

Also, if there is anyone you would like to see in the game, please feel free to comment here, and I will see what I can do :)

Participants:

TJD07
MWEST94

Last edited:
Ren & Stimpy <)

Team name: Fulchester United
Stadium name: Billy the fish stadium
Home Colours: Red and white vertical stripes, white shorts, red socks with single white stripe.
Away Colours: Surprise me, I don't mind.

Bump. Any interest in this?

Bump. No one interested? o_O

Team name: Hardly Athletic
Stadium name: The HA Stadium (couldn't think of anything inventive!)
Home Colours: Red and white stripes
Away Colours: Purple

Hopefully you will make Usain Bolt!

Bump, anyone else??

I m interested in playing this

Team Name: Gundam United
Stadium Name: ZAFT Stadium
Home Jersey Colour: Maroon and Black Square (like the manchester united home jersey)
Away: Blue and White stripe

As in ones that I am going to create? If so then no not yet

Ok let me know if u need suggestions. I thought about making something like this before but I am so lazy so couldn't be bothered!

Great idea, I wish I could join! I'm only free on weekends though cause I'm doing National Service, so I guess that rules me out, doesn't it?