wonderkid360

Reaction score
I did one last year, but it didn't really work out, as nobody was active enough. Anyway, seeing as the other 2 auction games have had all there spots taken, I've decided to start one.It's a normal auction game. Anyways here are the rules, and he basic concept:

* You MUST be active enough to put you bids in. If your going on holiday or something then say on the thread, otherwise you'll be disqualified.You have a 2 day period to put your bids in.

*Each team starts with £300milion.

*Every round there are 2 'Big' players.You must bid at least £20million on them.Each 'Big' player is unknown to everybody except me.So you could be bidding for Messi, you could be bidding for Aguero.And in one round the big players will have like, 2CA.So I would be careful what you bid for.

*Every so often there will be 'special' rounds, with a bit of a twist to normal rounds.

*At the end of the game, every club will receive a manager of his/her choice.It's first come, first serve, so I'd advise you to have your preferred manager set in stone.

*If say, you have no goalkeeper and are out of money, you have to options: 1. Sell him. Basically, you can discard the player for his in-game value to free up some cash, OR put him on auction again to other users. You may do this anyway, but not discard him. You can only do this once. 2. If you don't do any of the aforementioned options, I will assign you the worst CA goalkeeper I can find :)

*In event of a tie, please rebid on the player in question.

*If nobody bids on a player, you may buy him for his in-game price.

* You may trade players in the period where I am collecting bids. You have 5 trades. If you are clever, you will look at what your fellow contestants need, then trade a player in that position for a player worth more,and then discard him.If you are clever.All trade offers must go through me.

*Each round, PM me with your bids.DON'T TELL ANYONE WHAT THEY ARE.

*I want 10-20 participants, depending on the level of interest.

*If you don't want to bid on any of the players, please post on the thread.

*TO ENTER:PM me with your clubs name. Kits and badges will be sorted out later.

Enjoy :D!
Contestant's:
saulabbiss-Beeston Albion
Home: Red and balck hoops, black shorts, red and black hooped socks.
Away:
Light and Dark Green Hoops, Dark Green shorts, Light and Dark green hooped socks.

RiotAct-
Vestegnen United
Home kit: Yellow & Blue. Away kit: Black & Yellow

Chokopop-Sporting Haderslev
Home: Blue & White striped , White shorts, Blue socks
Away: Black top, black shorts & white socks.

Stokiescott-Stoke Rangers

NathWalker-Fenstanton FC
Club Kits: Home: White and blue stripes Away: Red and Purple stripes

DEADLINE TO JOIN:
SUNDAY
10TH
FEBUARY
6.00PM

Last edited:
Completely forget about the budgets lol.I'll say £300mill, but am open to any suggestions for increasing/decreasing budget.

Last edited:
Alright, why not... I'm on base most of my free time anyway. - Gonna send you a PM in a minute. :)