looking for a world class CAM in exchange for Cabella + cash. message me if you are interested

I guess noone wants to trade, you have till midnight today, I will finish all and tomorrow first in game screenshots are coming

I guess noone wants to trade, you have till midnight today, I will finish all and tomorrow first in game screenshots are coming

I sold immobile to webby for 6.5m on previous page. Still open to bids for other players

Sry guys, I was on work for past 2 days, company I work for just bought few little firms so I had a lot of paperwork to do so couldnt finish it, everything is done, currently simming 5-10 seasons to see how it looks like and then we start

Everything is working as t should and now im off to sleep finally after 48 hours, i cant even keep my eyes open

In the morning tomorrow Im posting new thread and in first post will include screenshots of your teams and media prediction (and if you want any more ss for start let me know here or in PM)

later on updates will include results of every round and transfers (player stats of league will be every 3 months and your team stats half year or annually) or actually whatever you ask for

**** it, it doesnt work properly, in 2nd season teams ranked 2,3,7,9,12 and 14th were in europe
next one different positions, never saw that earlier, xd

**** it, it doesnt work properly, in 2nd season teams ranked 2,3,7,9,12 and 14th were in europe

Hope you are able to figure out and resolve the issue. Really looking forward to this. On another note 14 place getting European football would probably not be a bad thing for my team!

Seems a bit of a weird one! Might be linked to their former european qualifications. Were the teams that got into Europe the same ones that normally qualify?

I know one mistake I made and will fix it when I come back from work, but thing I cant figure out is why arent same teams or teams that finishes on same positions qualified, it just seems so random

if i wont be able to fix it sadly but I will have to get back to default so Real, Barca, Atletico, Sevilla, Villarreal, Bilbao and Celta will be in Europe instead of teams that bought their way in (will give them cash they spent back in in-game balance)

Have you tried posting in the editor forum on here? Someone there may have seen this before.

Pity if you have to change it as I paid to get Sporting Gijon into ECL to raise their reputation and try and fill their new stadium!

Last edited:
Okay, it took me 3 ******* hours to find and fix that stupid basic mistake with fricking accidental type, but now everything works so tomorrow finally this game will start and as reward for your patience I will sim and post here whole first season TOMORROW AFTERNOON

so first update can be expected around 5PM GMT+1 and last I guess around 9PM

Last edited:
Im wanna die, xd
So first season is simmed completely and im still waiting for my internet to get back (i lost it yesterday morning and still isnt repaired) so my question to you guys is do you want me to sim and second season and post them both? In first season i had around 300ss

Poslano sa mog m2 note koristeći Tapatalk

Im wanna die, xd
So first season is simmed completely and im still waiting for my internet to get back (i lost it yesterday morning and still isnt repaired) so my question to you guys is do you want me to sim and second season and post them both? In first season i had around 300ss

post away drog,we cant wait for this to get going!u can put 600 ss up as far as im concerned,thanks bro

Last edited:
Im wanna die, xd

You can do the second season as far as I'm concerned.

Okay, i will start simming 2nd season too, as soon as they repair my connection I will start posting here (i dont have enough mobile data to post here all screenshots)