Mz4lyfe

Reaction score
Sergio augero is by far the best striker on that game he is absolutely BRILLIANT, in my first seasson i was playing him has a lone striker as a deep lying foward but he wasnt performing well and by january he has scored only 12 goals and then i sold david silva and bought lucas moura to play behind him. and i put augero as a trequaista. TRUST me BEST DECISION i ever made. continuing on from january the top scorer was currently adebayor with 19 goals and by may augero had scored 28 goals with adebayor 27. remember guys this is at the start of the game so augero is only 22 years old. before he has reached his peak:D. so i cannot wait and see what he will pull off in about 4 more seassons when hes 27.

so remember, AUGERO IS A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!! if your looking for a striker

Yes, he's a must buy for a team that can afford him, wait, man city is the only team that can afford him and he's already there.....

Yes, he's a must buy for a team that can afford him, wait, man city is the only team that can afford him and he's already there.....

Exactely, and as a Manchester United fan....i personally, would never buy him...

haaha just had to express how brilliant the guy is though lol trust

Sergio augero is by far the best striker on that game he is absolutely BRILLIANT, in my first seasson i was playing him has a lone striker as a deep lying foward but he wasnt performing well and by january he has scored only 12 goals and then i sold david silva and bought lucas moura to play behind him. and i put augero as a trequaista. TRUST me BEST DECISION i ever made. continuing on from january the top scorer was currently adebayor with 19 goals and by may augero had scored 28 goals with adebayor 27. remember guys this is at the start of the game so augero is only 22 years old. before he has reached his peak:D. so i cannot wait and see what he will pull off in about 4 more seassons when hes 27.

so remember, AUGERO IS A MUST BUY!!!!!!!!!!!! if your looking for a striker

I'm sure you mean Aguero..

No **** sherlock.. He's awesome... but is gona cost the best part of 60mil to buy, and a good quarter mil p/w on wages!

edt... Why the **** did you sell Silva... He's the best attacking midfielder on the game!

naa its because silva didnt fit in with my playing style. **** him, lucas moura is brilliant, his passing, his finishing, his flair and his technical abilities. lucas is just beutiful. fiuck silva

so basically you're saying..........what we already know?

I bought him for my Manchester United side for only 40 million! He was unhappy because City were performing **** in the league (12th place). He's amazing! I play him AMC Trequartista but i've also got Messi and Neymar who play there! Hard to give them all game time :p

I bought him for my Manchester United side for only 40 million! He was unhappy because City were performing **** in the league (12th place). He's amazing! I play him AMC Trequartista but i've also got Messi and Neymar who play there! Hard to give them all game time :p

Funny how different people play the game....for example...I would never even consider buying those players, even if i could get them for free, simply because it would never, ever happen at Manchester United! Very rarely do we buy players that are well known...anyway, thats just me and good luck with Manchester Dream-Team United!

Funny how different people play the game....for example...I would never even consider buying those players, even if i could get them for free, simply because it would never, ever happen at Manchester United! Very rarely do we buy players that are well known...anyway, thats just me and good luck with Manchester Dream-Team United!

yeah it would never happen, but that's why it's a game :) supposed to make your dream team :p