New year sounds good, what days would you guys prefer / be available for?

thursday and friday nights are no good for me due to work but other than that i should be right, maybe sunday nights could be an issue, depending on time

I'd love to take Newcastle Jets <3?

This sounds like a great idea. Friday and saturday night i'll be out, but other nights are good :).

Last edited:
sunday arvos may be tricky for me due to work, but monday and wednesdays will be fine

Monday's & Wednesday's are sounding like the go at the moment, also fine with me. We'll keep Sunday in consideration.

I've opened up the hamachi channel early for tomorrow's start. Looking to get the game running by 6:00pm AEST.

Hamachi Details:

Network I.D: FM A-League
Password: 123

Anyone keen to join at this stage is welcome but spots are subject to team availability.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

bump.

Just drop into the channel, I have hamachi on most of the time i'm on the computer so just try to get in contact. People may have not known the start date so we'll move it back to Wednesday and i'll post pm's to everybody who replied.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:31 AM ----------

The game will be starting soon.