garyharry

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Well I didn't get around to making the Brazilian Revamp. I may revisit that one day. I just made a Aussie one instead. This is not complete yet, but I wanted to upload to see what you think. If you have time please test and give some feedback.

What it looks like;

Australian Prem - 10 teams - 18 Games
Australian Champ - 18 Teams 34 Games

Australian FA Cup All teams entered

Australian League Cup - Group Stage - Knockout

Super Cup - FA Winners - Prem Winners

All comps have large cash prizes. TV Rev is set rather high too.

I plan on editing team and Australian reps. Let me know what you think

Cheers
Gary

View attachment 359268 Latest Version DOWNLOAD

View attachment 359772 Made some changes by request <---------

Last edited:
Made some changes to team and Australian stats. Should allow the game to run much more smoothly. I few Sugar daddies have been added too.

I'll upload on request :)

nice work. Whenever I make a 2 tier aussie system i find the a-league teams are too good so the two who get relegated get reinstated the next year and vice versa for the promoted teams.

also is wellington in here and the Resurrection of some of the dead a-league clubs (NQ, Gold cost, etc)

fa cup = continental spot?

Thanks for the reply. In terms of the teams I literally just went for the teams with the top reputations. I remember seeing Wellington in there. Unsure, why they are in the Aussie like to be fair. My knowledge of the league is pretty poor to be fair. I guess that makes ripping the league to bits easier.

One thing I'm not sure on is if I have set up the continental spots properly. I'm currently running a game so will report back on the start of the 2nd Season.

All feedback good or bad is welcome :)

i noticed you set the continent as Oceania, not Asia. Australian club qualify for the Asian champions league now so that should be changed.

The second division clubs require better reputation and money so they can compete with the a-league teams.

Also, you've made most comps sub rule 7 from 7, which is a bit realistic to be able to sub 7 players.

If you want some elements of realism, second division should be made up of non-ethnic oriented clubs, as the FFA is trying to wane them out, teams like south melbourne (melbourne croatia as they are called)

the FFA cup should be made up of every team in australia, or at least the teams from the highest state leagues, not just the 2 highest leagues. The league cup is good how it is though atm.

My recent updates changed it too Asia. I noticed this also works with Aussie teams being entered to the continental comp.

To be honest I was going to change the format back to 1 tier - to be used in a online game. Along with this I was going to change the Cups, so that they included all lower leagues.

Anyone interested in a 8 team online game?