bakicicko

Reaction score
You all know the procedure :)
I`d say 0-4. (2 Krasic, 2 Jovanovic)

Australia 1 - 3 Serbia

Krasic, Zigic, Ivanovic
Cahill (He's back, right?)

Can see a straight forward Serbia win. Germany and Serbia to progress.

Good farewell for the current crop of socceroos with most going to be too old for the next one. Did the country proud and am hopeful again that the next generation will have some decent players and be dominant in Asian qualifying

Why Krasic got taken off I'll never know. Carney was in all sorts of trouble and nearly all the opportunities were generated by him. Why Zgic played as long as he did when Pantelic has been better in all their games I'll never know. Been very unimpressed with Zigic. I hope he does better for Birmingham. Vidic was a bit dissapointing today. Cahill is a quality player but Vidic is supposedly the best defender going around and was beat aerially 1/2 a dozen times in dangerous areas.

For a supposedly tough group IMO the Germans are the only one who really desrved to get through. Ghana couldn't kill off a 10man Aussie team and can't create a goal, The Aussies were overawed by the Germans and couldn't score against Ghana with a 2-3 clear cut chances when it matterred most, and the serbs couldn't beat a team with 11 men.

Fun Fact: Prior to last nights game the Aussies have played more minutes in this WC with 10 men than 11

Last edited: