Australian League Remodeled 2011/12 season

I think I've cured the problem of A-League sides not being able to transfer players between them by adding two transfer windows. The windows are the same as the premier league 1st July to 31st August & 1st Jan to 31st Jan. This should only apply for the A-League. I also gave the A-league & A1 League 7 subs rather than 5 like the rest of the league this was an oversight as I had intended all the leagues to have 7 subs. Oh also I added the emergency goalie loan rule for good measure.

View attachment 261166

I think I've cured the problem of A-League sides not being able to transfer players between them by adding two transfer windows. The windows are the same as the premier league 1st July to 31st August & 1st Jan to 31st Jan. This should only apply for the A-League. I also gave the A-league & A1 League 7 subs rather than 5 like the rest of the league this was an oversight as I had intended all the leagues to have 7 subs. Oh also I added the emergency goalie loan rule for good measure.

Great work mate, glad to see you worked it out!

Is there any way you could recreate this for FM 13? If you do I will actually love you! I really enjoyed on fm 12 :)

I have attempted to recreate this on FM 13 but I'm not to skilled with the editor. Thanks in advance.

Alex,

I don't actually have FM13 as of yet as I'm still happily playing FM12. I have considered redoing it for FM13 but it was alot of work. If I do give in to the urge to buy FM13 (I've bought every other version of FM & CM) but don't get you hopes up as it will be unlikely I do this before Christmas. Glad you enjoyed it & I learnt alot about editing while doing this but just don't have the time to devote to such a major project at the moment.