videoton10

Reaction score
All right, now here's the deal. I'm in my third season as a manager of Videoton from Hungary. Now here's what i love to do when scouting is in question. I get one great scout, his knowlegde isn't important, what is that his Judging Ability and Judging Potential are good attributes. The rest of them...just guys with great scouting knowlegde, and when combined, to get me good scouting knowlegde. Like, with 10 scouts i tend to know around 50% of the world.

Now, as you all know, those scouts will, as time goes by, lose their previously got knowlegde. To keep them always in "form" you need to send them back to those countries they have knowlegde of. And that way they will keep their knowlegde as high as possible, as they will go in different country every 2 days and return with reports, and you'll be in need to click that little "restart" button down there when they finish it and they will keep going round in circles, renewing and renewing their knowlegde.

That is a good way of keeping their knowlegde at the highest level, but it's kind of boring and time wasting too. As every 2 days you'll get 10 messages in your inbox which you'll have to "restart" again and again.

My question is, could you make those assignments auto-restart? For example my scout had knowlegde of China and Romania, and i keep sending him every 2 days into those two countries, but i need to confirm it. Could i just say him "when you finish in China, go straight to Romania, and when you finish Romania go straight to China", without telling him the same thing every 2 days? You know, the way scouting regions can be "roaming".

the only thing you can do is ask the chief scout to set scouting assignments in staff responsibilities.

Tried it...it just sends them to "Known talents" and in countries they don't know, thus decreasing their known countries...Doesn't really do the job